Lance on TV

northtexasfrog

Unfortunately, for Lance to make the 53, the Cowboys are going to have to carry 4 RBs, which is certainly not out of the question. Tanner is on most, if not all, of the special teams units. That is pretty big sign that your spot is safe. I do think Lance and Jamize at least make it to the final cut, because I don't expect Murray or Felix to play in the final preseason game. Wednesday, I think Tanner and Lance will get the majority of the workload, and Jamize will get some reps in the 2nd half. Lance is probably gonna have to impress next game in order to make the 53. At this point, Jamize is likely headed to the practice squad, because there is no chance they carry 5 RBs or 2 FBs, and he wasn't starting on any of the special teams(he did get some reps for backup special teams units). I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they carried 4 RBs, since all 3 of the guys ahead of Lance have injury histories, and even if he is sent to the practice squad, you'll probably see him on the team at some point this season. Either way, the fact that pretty much the entire NFL has moved to running-back-by-committee bodes well for Lance, because there are more spots to be had.

Am I the only one who thinks the announcers started taking a condescnding tone towards Dunbar?

And there's Tanner with the TD.

Maybe Dunbar and Olwaze can get on with teams that dont have owners who refuse to cut failed players just because the went to the same damn college.

• Downvote 1