New Basketball Tickets...

Make sure you get them for seats at the Super Pit...OK, sorry...almost any seat in the lower bowl is a good seat. The press area side is usually filled with alums and long time season ticket holders...always a good area...just check out where you want and go for them....really, I've had season tickets in 4 different locations...the thing you want to decide is do you like "up close and personal" or a little further back. me, I like a tad further back up the lower bowl area...but, that's my preference....lots of available seating (that's a problem you are helping to fix) so you should be fine. Thanks for buying season tickets. You will be happy you did!

• Upvote 2

I prefer to be right down by the court. That way I can be more involved in the action. (don't even think about shooting a three in my corner, as many opposing players have found out.) Our family takes up an entire front row and we rarely miss a game.

My lovely wife is on the phone right now checking on why we haven't gotten our renewal yet...They said the proverbial check is in the mail. Can you tell we are anxiously awaiting the coming season!?

Edited by Army of Dad

I just paid my deposit today for two season tickets. There better be some wicked hook shots this season! Any advice where I should get seats?

Once you choose your section then choose your row carefully. unless you are a skinny college kid, or plan on standing during the game, choosing the right row can add two to three inches to your comfort. Choose a row where the number of seats are less the the row behind you.

Thanks guys. I just heard back from one of my buddies that just renewed his tickets yesterday. I think I will just try to sit next to him. Wherever that is. I will make sure it is in the Super Pit though. Thanks for that Kram 1.

Just make sure you are loud. The Pit is an awesome experience when the fans really get into the game and gives us a tremendous home court advantage.

• Upvote 1

I went to a few games when I was went to school at UNT and it was fun, but I agree it is way more fun when people are loud and really into it.

Last year, Student section was always double, and some games triple or quadruple, what it was in 2010.

Hoping to see this trend continue to grow.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Did you stay on campus? I was in school during the same time and went to a lot of games.

I only lived in Bruce Hall for one semester then I was out. If you know or knew a guy that everyone calls Shep, then you met me. Plus I only went to about 6 or 7 games during those years. So, I was not a regular.

Edited by North Texas Shep
  • Upvote 1

I can promise you the pit crew (at least the front row where I will be) will be louder than in years past. Book it.

• Upvote 2