Homecoming or Family weekend

EagleD

Just got my work schedule for football season. I'm off the weekends of Family weekend and Homecoming. I'm bringing my family (wife, 5 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy) to one game. Cant do both Tentativly we are coming in for family weekend, but Homecoming sounds intriguing.

Best chance for a good family outing is probably family weekend. I'm gonna try and bring my boy for HC.

I don't know. You could take the kids to see the parade on homecoming. The only unique thing I've seen on family weekend was a visit from Radio Disney. I'm sure there must have been other things I've missed.

• Upvote 1

I think "family weekend" is designed for the families of UNT students to come visit for the weekend, not for families of mean green fans to come to the game. Come for homecoming - watch the parade on the square, eat at Denton County Independent Hamburger, go to Beth Marie's for ice cream.

• Upvote 2