From the Twitterverse

GreenBat

Look...I think it's well established that I think Skiver's slim grasp of basketball may only be surpassed by his slim grasp on the English language...so when I say this it should have some merit.

Skiver is right. Lyons is routinely a dick when he played ball in the REC...and I'm not talking about A-level competition REC games, which, at least when I was in school, were filled with D-1 level players. If he want's to be an arrogant and at times dirty player against top competition I'd have no problem with him. Problem is, the only times I played with Lyons were in the off-hours...Sunday afternoon, late nights, etc...games typically filled with 2 or 3 good players, 2 or 3 athletes with little basketball skill and 2 or 3 TAMS kids...basically about 1 step above what I imagine the GMG Basketball game is...and this is when he chose to relive his glory years.

when did you graduat? In my defense I do have a pretty firm grasp of the English language.... I do not have a firm grasp of typing on an iPad with self correct... I do not remember playing with tams kids on the middle court though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I think GreenBat was plenty justified. It sounds like to me Skiver got his ass handed to him by a 50 something year old on the court, pussed out when it happened, then decided to come here and throw a jab at him the only way he could, anonymously on a computer. What a joke.

No calling bs on skiver is one thing, a profane rant is another.