GOING INSANE W/O SPORTS

Grant.UNT

This is a a terrible time to be a part of the MEAN GREEN nation only because we have nothing to watch, cheer for, tailgate before, or be excited for. Football is 70 days away. We need baseball in the worst way. R.V. said, "you'll have it before you know it." I predict we are in CUSA one year and then baseball the next. Does anyone want to meet me in the parking lot of Apogee and just drink and put up our flags 2 Sundays from now? :) we can toss the football, grill, and pretend like everything is ok. hahaha

Go watch FC Dallas. They aren't very good this year but probably a good bunch of fans. Don't know how the FCD fans are but Sporting KC fans are some tailgating, yelling, hardcore fans. FCD plays Toronto on July 4 and ought to win that one. San Jose on Saturday, probably not as fun of a game to watch. Portland on the 21st very winnable. Galaxy on the 28th Donovan and Beckham. Colorado on August 11 and then its time for football.

In the meantime, you've had some beer, had some practice tailgates and you are ready to go.

• Upvote 2

So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday, and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like, I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "But I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place."

• Upvote 4

So, I'm tendin' bar there at Ecklund and Swedlin's last Tuesday, and this little guy's drinkin' and he says, "So where can a guy find some action? I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake." And I says, "What kinda action?" and he says, "Woman action, what do I look like?" And I says, "Well, what do I look like, I don't arrange that kinda thing," and he says, "But I'm goin' crazy out there at the lake," and I says, "Well, this ain't that kinda place."

I have no idea what this quote is from. Help?

After spring football at colleges and high schools, we do hit a dry spell. We are enjoying a week of vacation before my son, Connor, a new incoming freshman has to report for second summer session and conditioning. He has been talking to some of the upper classmen that had to be there for first session. . .and he reports back to me some of the excitement around MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL. These boys along with Coach Mac cant wait to go to LSU.

• Upvote 2

"What did he look like?"

• Upvote 1