ESPN: Best coaching jobs in college basketball..NT second in SB

It is hard to dispute the selection of WKU as the top Sun Belt school. They have been the top dog and it is not even close. WKU has a history of success (even in the NCAA tourney) and are consistently at or near the top of their league. I don't know what the future holds for WKU football. But, their basketball program would have been a huge bonus for CUSA.

With that being said, I am so proud of our basketball program. NT is definately on the rise and I see a lot of potential for extended success.

While it is great to see CUSA discussed along with the top conferences, I hope this trend continues. The loss of Memphis in basketball really drops the conference prestige. Somebody is going to have to step it up. I would think the most likely choices are Southern Miss, Tulsa, Marshall or NT. I expect Benford's team to make a lot of noise in CUSA in 2013.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't care if we were moving to the SEC, WKU is still the more attractive job. They have the pedigree. This isn't football. A basketball team can be a solid contender in the tournament and be from a "lesser" conference. Gonzaga, Butler, VCU are all from outside the "big boys" and the line to fill those vacancies would stretch around the block....and include many current big six coaches.

• Upvote 3