The New CUSA Map

so will Tulane and USM head East in Football until Charlotte and ODU become official for Football in order to make it 6/6, then both go West once Charoltte and ODU can compete circa 2015?

UTSA will be bowl-eligible and eligible for the C-USA football championship in 2014.ODU will be bowl-eligible and eligible for the C-USA football championship in 2015 Charlotte will be bowl eligible for football in the 2016 season.

UTSA will compete in WAC for the 2012 NCAA Division I FBS football season and will compete in the C-USA in 2013, ODU will compete in its first NCAA Division I FBS football season in Conference USA in 2014. Charlotte will compete in its first FBS season in Conference USA in 2015.

Which does bring up many scheduling questions.

14 Schools

12 FBS schools

7 FBS schools in the West

5 FBS schools in the East

14 Schools

13 FBS

6 FBS schools in the East

14 Schools

14 FBS

7 FBS schools in the East

Edited by Mark Gommesen
  • Upvote 1

ODU will be bowl-eligible and eligible for the C-USA football championship in 2015 Charlotte will be bowl eligible for football in the 2016 season. ODU will compete first FBS season in Conference USA in 2014. Charlotte will compete in its first FBS season in Conference USA in 2015.

University of Texas at San Antonio will compete in WAC for the 2012 NCAA Division I FBS football season and will compete in the C-USA in 2013, UTSA will be bowl-eligible and eligible for the C-USA football championship in 2014.

Which does bring up many scheduling questions.

oops forgot about our feathered roadkill friends down south, so no championship game for a few years then.

• Upvote 1

I think there will be twelve teams starting in 2013 then shift to fourteen when Old Dominion and Charlotte come in. That should give us a championship game from the start. My guess is that Tulane starts in the East then shifts to the West once the two eastern teams become eligible.

• Upvote 2

so will Tulane and USM head East in Football until Charlotte and ODU become official for Football in order to make it 6/6, then both go West once Charoltte and ODU can compete circa 2015?

Poll from CUSA board on East/West split for 2013-14. Who goes East ? Tulane or Tech .

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=570704

• Upvote 1