Holiday Video Greetings from our alma mater

letsgiveacheer

I think this is great.

A few months ago, I was on campus for the first time in many years. Unfortunately, I was not able to catch a game but I did see the very impressive Apogee Stadium and all the other new buildings around campus.

The physical aspect of North Texas may have changed but that special atmosphere that was present forty years ago is still there. And this video captures all that is unique and special about our university.

Link

• Upvote 3

Next to the Centennial Celebration this was one of the coolest things our school has ever done. I only wished they would have fired Boomer off for real.

Great stuff.

Rick

Yes, I was also transfere impressed with the video - very nice indeed. Was cool to see Coach Jones out there - he really loves UNT.

Brave Combo Rocks

• Upvote 1