yo....tasty greek

dahbeed

i haven't been on here for awhile and wanted to check out your board.

i notice under my avatar you guys are calling me a 'bald eagle'

is that really necessary???

pile on much???

thanks in advance for anything you can do to rectify.

It has to do with your post count, not your lack of hair on your noggin.

"Problem" solved.

Glad to see you over here. I can't stand the SBC board anymore. Tell Hilltopper2k to stop by sometime, too.

god i wish i could do sound effects on a message board...

in my best beavis and butthead voice i'd say:

hnnnh hnnnh hnnnh he said pbuh.

classic amigo. thanks a ton. my question was obviously rhetorical and i know you knew that and i know untfanveinteytres must find me moronic fo' believing it was directed at me.

what ran you off the sbc board??? the ulala clan???

i hadn't been over here in awhile..hence my delayed response and feeble attempt to defend kentuckian honor in the other thread.

It was when the SBC forum turned into nothing but Apostrophites pushing their name fight into everything and being generally intolerable, Troy fans ranting about "owning the Sun Belt" because they only lost 1 or 2 football conference games per year, and every piddleshit 1-AA school fan base coming along to chest thump about how we ought to come crawling to beg for their teams to come dominate our conference.

Also, the South Alabama guy who apparently spends all his time in a dark room with a list of 1-AAAAA schools and a jar of vaseline, concocting fantasy conferences for the year 2070.

EDIT: Because I forgot to mention the FIU fans who try their damnedest to turn anyone else's expression of an opinion into a Widney High reenactment of the Lincoln Douglas debates.

Basically, I'm getting old and grumpy, and I hate everyone now.

It was when the SBC forum turned into nothing but Apostrophites pushing their name fight into everything and being generally intolerable, Troy fans ranting about "owning the Sun Belt" because they only lost 1 or 2 football conference games per year, and every piddleshit 1-AA school fan base coming along to chest thump about how we ought to come crawling to beg for their teams to come dominate our conference.

Also, the South Alabama guy who apparently spends all his time in a dark room with a list of 1-AAAAA schools and a jar of vaseline, concocting fantasy conferences for the year 2070.

EDIT: Because I forgot to mention the FIU fans who try their damnedest to turn anyone else's expression of an opinion into a Widney High reenactment of the Lincoln Douglas debates.

Basically, I'm getting old and grumpy, and I hate everyone now.

holy mierda...your cynicism is quite advanced for your age. wait until you reach my age and low level testosterone induced don't gaf about anything anymore.

in re the south al guy...was that skully maroo? i believe he did his master's dissertation on why forest whitaker deserved sun belt p.o.y. over courtney lee (pbuh).

don't let the haters and idiots keep you away. the western cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork on that board now that we've pulled a couple out our culos in the foolsball.

• Upvote 1

holy mierda...your cynicism is quite advanced for your age. wait until you reach my age and low level testosterone induced don't gaf about anything anymore.

in re the south al guy...was that skully maroo? i believe he did his master's dissertation on why forest whitaker deserved sun belt p.o.y. over courtney lee (pbuh).

don't let the haters and idiots keep you away. the western cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork on that board now that we've pulled a couple out our culos in the foolsball.

Skully is fine.

I forget the name of the guy who makes 8 threads a week any time a school launches a D-3 football program. He loves him some Kennesaw State, though.