The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Eastwood Eagle

Good: The folks that made the homecoming game their first trip to Apogee saw a great UNT victory. Now hopefully they'll come back more often and bring others.

Bad: The start of the game, both the kick return and the cold start (incompletions).

Ugly: The ULM band and flag team. Yikes! The food must be both good and plentiful in Monroe. (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

There were more good than bads this game so :

GOOD : Lance Dunbar becoming only the 25th player in NCAA HISTORY to join the 3,000/1,000 club

GOOD : D-Fence , D- Fence , D-Fence

BAD : Run Blocking. I thought our guys got dominated by what seemed to be a smaller DL

Good: the defense, they just keep getting better. DT, he had a really good game. I don't know if he's turned the corner, but I have to give him his due.

Bad: our running game. Although lance ended up having good numbers, before his last carry he had 28 carries for 79 yards for a 2.8 avg. The running game continues to be average. (I only put this here because there isn't an "the okay" option.)

Ugly: I sit in front of an older couple (probably mid to late 80's) who showed up to the game about 5:55 and proceeded to ask me if the game started early. So I had to tell them "yes, they moved it up to 4:00". The old man just shook his head in disgust and relayed the news to his wife. I felt so bad for them. Although I received plenty of emails reminding me throughout the week that the game was moved to 4, I don't think they received any notification and don't check their email very often, if they even have one. Just put a damper on things for a while.

Edited by Green Crazy

Good: Chico opened up the playbook

Good: DT and the WR's making plays to compelment our running game

Good: DL and Orr, No matter how small Boutwell is he is getting pressure, and AK-47 and Orr are making plays left and right

Bad: People b!tching just to b!tch bc they try and find the negative in a great win by our boys and coaches

THE GREAT: Closing a game in the 4th!!!

GMG

Edited by Dr. Seuss