Looking at the remaining schedule

TheColonyEagle

We're 1-1 at Apogee with 4 winnable games left.

If we can finish the season 5-1 or 4-2 at home, we could at least establish Apogee as a tough place for opponents to play.

It's going to be critical to keep that place at minimum 20k per game.

I truly believe when Apogee is loud, it is LOUD.....and gives us a home field advantage.

I hope we can at least establish that this season, rebuilding year or not.

• Upvote 2

The upcoming game vs. FAU is critical. If we stink up the field that will do it for attendance for the year. People will say it is the same ole North Texas and the home attendance is shot. Win and be fun winning this Saturday and we have a chance to have some nice crowds for the rest of the year. No more blow out games would help, too. You can always count on me to state the obvious.

• Upvote 1

The upcoming game vs. FAU is critical. If we stink up the field that will do it for attendance for the year. People will say it is the same ole North Texas and the home attendance is shot. Win and be fun winning this Saturday and we have a chance to have some nice crowds for the rest of the year. No more blow out games would help, too. You can always count on me to state the obvious.

i disagree about the blowout games...i wouldn't mind at all to blow out the hooters...

.....and gives us a home field advantage.

I hope we can at least establish that this season, rebuilding year or not.

That home field advantage is very attainable, I just hate that the South endzone has no seats in it. It make the opposing team not notice they're playing an away game as much. Watching that Houston game, it seemed to be more intimidating when they were having to drive into the Eagle Wings in the North endzone.