Mayor: Dallas must help get Smut into the Big12

NT80

Bad news. Rawlings just told me I can only contact him from one email account. He said there are apparently rules in City Hall about that. Don't worry, I quickly found 5 early voting polls for the next election and voted for the other guy in all of them. That'll teach him.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How is it bad for Dallas if SMU gets into big 12?

It kinda seems like he may be doing his job.

Your answer is: It really isn't bad for Dallas, though no one said it was. But, SMU joining the Big 12 probably wouldn't make much difference for Dallas depending on who leaves or is left in that conference.

Edited by MeanMag
  • Upvote 1

Bad news. Rawlings just told me I can only contact him from one email account. He said there are apparently rules in City Hall about that. Don't worry, I quickly found 5 early voting polls for the next election and voted for the other guy in all of them. That'll teach him.

Is your LoveQuoner@gmg.net account still active? You used to e-mail me some pretty pointed criticisms of Rawlings from that account.

• Upvote 4

Let's be adults for a minute.

1. SMU to the Big 12 is an economic gain for Dallas. At the very least it means more hotel nights sold.

2. SMU to the Big 12 means there is an opening in CUSA for another DFW area team.

I can't take hearing this type of scenario. Since when are we ok with having SMU's sloppy seconds? <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1