Sonic at the new Apogee Stadium

Tree

You, sir or madam, are wrong. Route 44 cups of crushed ice and the soft drink (cough! mixer) of your choice are magnificent vehicles for pouring the contents of a flask into. Or...so I've heard.

this...

it's teh perfect solution for an imperfect concession stand

While yall are eating sonic, Ill be smoking brisket, ribs, drunk chicken, sausage and drinking ice cold beer and smoking a padron

We're going with the much simpler bacon cheeseburgers and wings on opening day until we understand the logistics of getting in, setting up, etc. in the new tailgate area. More ambitious endeavors will soon follow though.

While yall are eating sonic, Ill be smoking brisket, ribs, drunk chicken, sausage and drinking ice cold beer and smoking a padron

How is tailgating going to work with smokers and serious grills? The tailgating rules on the season ticket mailout say two foot grills is the limit. Really? I'm just not seeing how a two foot grill is going to work for serious tailgating...

Great news. I'm not a fan of Sonic but I know there are a lot of fatties in Denton who are.

I know. We have 7 of them!

1815 W. University Drive- (940) 387-5431

109 N. Loop 288- (940) 484-2904

930 Ft. Worth Drive- (940) 565-6548

2219 Colorado Blvd- (940) 380-1657

4005 I 35- (940) 384-0686

2910 State School Road- (940) 565-1700

2131 E. University Drive- (940)566-4745