Final Gmg Bowl 8 Teams Selected

Harry

I twisted my ankle on the one catch I had and now I'm hobbling around like an idiot. I truly know what a "high-ankle" sprain is, now. Super neat

roll out to your beer fridge and fill up a tanker or three!!!

We won't mention that Rudy's catch/fumble may be the last recorded play at Fouts....let's let that one slip...he did make another nice catch and run, however, so maybe we should all remember that one...Scott Hall to Johnny Quinn...be still my heart!

Ehhh you suck, Kram. LOL. I didn't think he was actually going to pitch the ball back to me. I thought he was just going to fake it and take the ball in himself.

I was told that by one of our fine officials as well. The fumble bounced out of his arms and landed in the end zone. I did find that ruling a little strange in that usually a safety is scored against you in the end zone you are defending, but who am I to question. Not a big deal, but I can't remember if the extra two points would have helped us against the spread.

Actually, it bounced on the 5, and back into my hands on the 4 and I ran it in. Im sure all of you had a great view from 50 yards behind. :D I think it should have counted as a TD because of my awesome rebounding skills.

Edited by Rudy

Ehhh you suck, Kram. LOL. I didn't think he was actually going to pitch the ball back to me. I thought he was just going to fake it and take the ball in himself.

Actually, it bounced on the 5, and back into my hands on the 4 and I ran it in. Im sure all of you had a great view from 50 yards behind. :D I think it should have counted as a TD because of my awesome rebounding skills.

See, there are things to set up for a revenge game next season....just like the Mavs losing to the Heat after being up 2-0 a few years ago and then they storm back in 2011 to take the title...will the green team storm back next year in GMG.Com Bowl 9????? Only the Phantom knows for sure...be there.