Do We Play With A Target On Our Back?

Green Otaku

Unless we went undefeated, with a road win over Kansas, we weren't getting an at-large bid. Good Mid-Major conferences struggle to get at-large bids, we're not quite there yet.

We were going to have to win the SBC tourney to make it to the NCAA Championships. Nothing's changed, except our perceptions of ourselves. F the NIT, we're winning the Belt tourney and making it back to back trips to the Big Dance.

That's not entirely true...yet. We need to end the year on an 8 game winning streak again, and FAU needs to lose 3 of their last 8: maybe WKU, @UNT, @ Denver, and probably one of their two meetings with FIU. I thought we were done as well, but after looking at the schedules, if we can just take care of business on our end, the NIT bid is not out of the question.

EDIT: I did drink a little green kool-aid, but this team is talented enough to do it.

You sure about that? This team hasn't provided enough evidence to back up that statement, IMO.

This team should be talented enough to do it, but I am not sure that they are talented enough to do it.

You sure about that? This team hasn't provided enough evidence to back up that statement, IMO.

This team should be talented enough to do it, but I am not sure that they are talented enough to do it.

I'm sure the talent is there...whether or not it is taken advantage of is another story...as evidenced by losing to ULL.

that could be true if i had been saying we suck after we started losing....check that....getting bent over and violated.

i've been saying it since early summer. ask your amigos that visit the sun belt board. they even tried to talk sense into me saying we had kerusch and pettigrew.

i countered with we have no point god and that has been born out all season long.

i guess my theory might be me trying to 'rationalize' when we lost to what i perceived as suck teams in conference play. i still think it holds some water.

Give it up brah. I can't be fooled.