Kerry Swarn Verbals To Unt

SUMG

By the way.....97 and 03.....not trying to steal your thunder. 97 and 03 posted this info on another thread. Harry asked me to post this news in its' own thread....because he thought others might miss it.(buried in that other thread). So credit for finding this goes to 97 and 03.....I'm just doing what our Grand Poobah asked me to do:

http://northtexas.scout.com/a.z?s=353&p=8&c=1&nid=5046389

Edited by SUMG
  • Upvote 3

This is awesome. We got a kid a Stoops brother wanted in their secondary. This is huge in my book. I never thought I'd live to see the day when we were taking recruits from Mike, Bob, or Mark Stoops!

I hope his teammate joins as well. This Justin Gaines fella, he can recruit! If he can coach as well as he recruits, we'll be in tall cotton in short order!

Minister Goerbbels report from Arizona: http://fwix.com/tucs...m_s_kerry_swarn

NOTE: It really bothers me that this coward sitting behind a computer in from Arizona would make a comment to the effect that Swarn is afraid of the depth at Arizona...sour grapes if you ask me. I also noticed he had a lot of offers listed in his profile and went back and changed that...nice.

:goodjob:

Fry's first Mean Green recruiting class beat the Tennessee Volunteers in their 3'rd year at North Texas. Bet Coach McCarney & Co beat someone as impressive their 3'rd year on campus; that is, if we've scheduled someone impressive in this classes 3'rd year, ie, 2013. :rolleyes:;

Great job, Coach Mac & the Mean Green coaching staff! :thumbsu:

:goodjob:

Fry's first Mean Green recruiting class beat the Tennessee Volunteers in their 3'rd year at North Texas. Bet Coach McCarney & Co beat someone as impressive their 3'rd year on campus; that is, if we've scheduled someone impressive in this classes 3'rd year, ie, 2013. :rolleyes:;

Great job, Coach Mac & the Mean Green coaching staff! :thumbsu:

Uh, I may be mistaken, but I believe Georgia is currently scheduled for 2013. I believe they qualify.

Uh, I may be mistaken, but I believe Georgia is currently scheduled for 2013. I believe they qualify.

The good thing about Georgia in 2013 is if there Head Coach does not turn thing around next year, The Mean Green will be facing a rebuilding Bulldog team lead by a new Head Coach.