Riley Thumbs Up Pic

Harry

I can never tell if the yelling around me translates to what happens in the rest of the stadium, but our section (you know the section with the ambluance just to its left), started a "RILEY, RILEY" cheer as he was being rolled off the field. It was the best send off, in my opinion, of any of our "out for the year" injuries, even knowing that the year was done.

On a night that I thought our fans did their best in many years, this was the moment I felt our fans did their best.

GMG

Priceless! The kid is a competitor and has a heart as big as Texas. He is a champion. He is our champion and I hope to see him on the field next season...give, of course, that he gets a clean bill of health with no "but's or if's" from the medical folks.

Thanks, Riley, for being the competitor that you are and for being a member of and leader on of UNT's team!

• Upvote 1