Texas State (11/27/10)

CMJ

Anyone who is on the fence... All I can say is that there was a similar conflict last year. FilmerJ and I opted to go see Oklahoma State play us in Stillwater. Even though we lost, it was still worth the trip and we had a great time.

And the game we missed was Army. I use the word "missed" in the most limited sense that the dictionary allows.

I know how much we all like to draw broad, sweeping conclusions from limited samples. So if history teaches us anything, it's that you'll be damn glad you bailed on a season ender at Fouts to see our basketball team play.

This time, they're going to win, too. So there's also that.

But as long as you're watching North Texas sports, you're spending your time wisely. Whether it's in Denton or San Marcos.

Edited by TheTastyGreek
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Anyone who is on the fence... All I can say is that there was a similar conflict last year. FilmerJ and I opted to go see Oklahoma State play us in Stillwater. Even though we lost, it was still worth the trip and we had a great time.

And the game we missed was Army. I use the word "missed" in the most limited sense that the dictionary allows.

I know how much we all like to draw broad, sweeping conclusions from limited samples. So if history teaches us anything, it's that you'll be damn glad you bailed on a season ender at Fouts to see our basketball team play.

But as long as you're watching North Texas sports, you're spending your time wisely. Whether it's in Denton or San Marcos.

You had me at hello

I didn't sojourn half-way across the country to not commit arson...gotta go to Fouts today.

• Upvote 2

Texas State 26

NT 21

7:42 to go

Mostly treading water at this point. Texas State is making us play their game. We like to play fast too, and maybe it's the way the game is being called, but this seems like run-n-gun nearly non stop with lots of missed shots in transition by both sides.

i think you cursed us, but there's still time left so i uncurse your curse....huh....i don't know.