Rice (11/23/10)

CMJ

Especially happy for this team to win despite a < 70 point output.

i like the fact that they could win with scoring that few of points. good half court stuff, good defense, great free throw shooting. odufuwa kicking ass on the boards, thompson coming through with a third of the points! nice win...move on from here and keep winning!

Great win for the Mean Green tonight. I was just looking at last years attendance figures, and we avg. about 2700 per game. I noticed this was below TCU an SMU and we have a much better product than that. Hell, WKU avg. about 4600. Hopefully this attendance will keep up. I think winning will do some of that but the key is get the students to The Pit. Do yall think that can be done?

Good win to gut this one out. Tristan and George carried us for sure. But, big big free throws by Shannon. We so badly need more depth off the bench. Cam Spencer is at least three weeks away from returning and Alzee wasn't even at the game. I think we were outscored by at least 8 with Knox in the game and his stat line..ouch.

• Upvote 1

Good win to gut this one out. Tristan and George carried us for sure. But, big big free throws by Shannon. We so badly need more depth off the bench. Cam Spencer is at least three weeks away from returning and Alzee wasn't even at the game. I think we were outscored by at least 8 with Knox in the game and his stat line..ouch.

Alzee was there on crutches