Wow very tense game today but Feliz went back to what he was during the season. Cobra once again delivered and you can say his performance value has been right up there with Cliff Lee's. And Mitch freaking Moreland...I hope we have found our first baseman for the next 10-15 years.

Kinda makes you forget about Smoaks wif cigarrettes huh?

Huge final out in the top of the eighth for O'Day. He needed to get that so he can get at least some confidence back.

All the runs were on homers. Kinda interesting.

It is interesting for sure and that kind of worries me because they need to be more diverse than that if they are going to win the series. I know it will be tough playing small ball because Posey has a hell of an arm but they need to find other ways to get runs against these guys.

Kinda makes you forget about Smoaks wif cigarrettes huh?

Huge final out in the top of the eighth for O'Day. He needed to get that so he can get at least some confidence back.

I think Smoak will turn out to be a stud regardless but I never thought we would find our first baseman of the future THIS SEASON even after the epic fail from Chris Davis. Mitch is the type of guy we need...works the count, fearless against any pitcher out there and defense that is already adequate and over time will probably improve over time.

It is interesting for sure and that kind of worries me because they need to be more diverse than that if they are going to win the series. I know it will be tough playing small ball because Posey has a hell of an arm but they need to find other ways to get runs against these guys.

All of the Giants runs were as well. That's why it was interesting to me.

I think Smoak will turn out to be a stud regardless but I never thought we would find our first baseman of the future THIS SEASON even after the epic fail from Chris Davis. Mitch is the type of guy we need...works the count, fearless against any pitcher out there and defense that is already adequate and over time will probably improve over time.

Great game by Moreland, and it looks like he could be the real deal, but don't give up on Davis just yet, Remeber, Cruz had to take several swims through the majors before he figured it out, and Davos is only 22 or 23 years old. Nice to have Moreland, and now maybe Davis can figure it out.

Watching the game on TV, the crowd seemed pretty pensive and not nearly as excited as they were for the ALCS (even compared to Game 2 of the ALCS when the meltdown was freah on their minds). Kind of surprising since it was the first WS game ever in Arlington. I suspect the crowd will be more relaxed tonight.