World Series Game 2 Thread

I give SF no credit whatsoever for what happened last night. It was a complete collapse by the Rangers pitching staff + bad defense in RF. The pitching thing won't happen again. The RF thing probably will. We scored plenty of runs. Expect a tied series after tonight's game.

I give SF no credit whatsoever for what happened last night. It was a complete collapse by the Rangers pitching staff + bad defense in RF. The pitching thing won't happen again. The RF thing probably will. We scored plenty of runs. Expect a tied series after tonight's game.

Murphy's starting.

If you look up the word "Classy" in the dictionary, I think you'll find that the definition is an armed servicewoman, in uniform, singing "God Bless America" in the style of an R.Kelly sex jam.

At least I can knock this off of my bucket list without having to attend any American Idol tryouts or shady gentlemans establishments.

Crowd wills the Rangers to a Game 3 victory. Provided it gets to a Game 5, Lee will now be shelled twice in a row. Game 4 is the crucial one if Texas wants to really get back in this series IMHO. Not that I'm looking ahead, but I really think that's how it goes.

Even if the Rangers win all 3 in Arlington, it might not be enough. This Giants team seems to have magic at home. Nonetheless, I still think this is very much a series.

Edited by CMJ

:lol:

He hit the homer, the hit that put it out of reach...and about 6 or 7 really nice plays with the glove the last two days. But yes, you could give the Rangers pen an honorary mention.

What sucks is that CJ got the loss. He pitched well enough to win that game. Cain was just ON tonight. Nothing anyone can do about that... I just hope they get another crack at him.