3. Idaho $1,333,296

4. Utah State $1,138,296

5. Louisiana Tech $1,125,796

6. New Mexico State $1,075,796

7. San Jose State $1,025,796

8. Hawaii $950,796

Source: WAC office

UH ranked last in receiving payouts

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/sportsnews/20100702_UH_ranks_last_in_receiving_WAC_payout.html

USA Today says UNT had $806,000 in NCAA and conference money in 2008-09, La.Tech had $1.46 milion (but spent $1 million more on travel).

I think UNT gets the Sun Belt's bonus for NCAA appearance in the 2010-11 academic year and that will be about an extra $170,000 since UNT was one and done.

USA Today says UNT had $806,000 in NCAA and conference money in 2008-09, La.Tech had $1.46 milion (but spent $1 million more on travel).

I think UNT gets the Sun Belt's bonus for NCAA appearance in the 2010-11 academic year and that will be about an extra $170,000 since UNT was one and done.

what does UNTs travel expense look like?

Why don't you post on your own board?

• Downvote 14

Why don't you post on your own board?

Don't mess with Arkstfan. :bangin: I don't know him personally but he is always welcome on gomeangreen.com. He's like a college football and Sun Belt encyclopedia all rolled into one.

Can I hear an "amen" for Arkstfan?

• Upvote 3

Don't mess with Arkstfan. :bangin: I don't know him personally but he is always welcome on gomeangreen.com. He's like a college football and Sun Belt encyclopedia all rolled into one.

Arkstfan gets my vote as new SBC Commish! B)

Arkstfan is the big black and red spider situated in the middle of this world wide web.

• Upvote 1

I don't need any amens, don't care if I get any respect.

Just make sure the free beer flows when I'm in town like it did for UNT-ULL.

Some people just get offended when facts don't fit their worldview, just listen to any political discussion.

Edited by Arkstfan
  • Upvote 1