Unt Vs. Kansas Jayhawks

UNTflyer

Team should be riding a high into Lawrence after a Big XII win three nights prior...

So...any chance this is a home-home, 2 for 1?

Based on how they described some of the other games in the season preview (UTA being 3 straight home games, etc.), the lack of info makes it seem like a one-off at their place.

Based on how they described some of the other games in the season preview (UTA being 3 straight home games, etc.), the lack of info makes it seem like a one-off at their place.

My assumption as well...one can hope though.

Self would probably find a way out of it though...getting beaten by UNT in consecutive years would be embarrassing.

Texas Tech, LSU and Kansas...I see the RPI getting better and better.

I'd like to round out our OOC schedule with teams like Wichita State, Sam Houston, and Weber. All three of these were midmajor top 25 teams. We really need some quality wins to get out of the 14-16 seed range.