Derek Thompson

MeanGreen61

Throwing against a high school secondary is much different than throwing against a college FBS secondary. Riley has done it. The others have not.

Yeah. Riley did it to the tune of 15 interceptions and nine touchdowns. I'm not sure there's much of a difference out of the Wildcat. I've never seen anyone throwing bombs or 25-yard outs from the Wildcat.

To be fair, Riley was being tutored by high school coaches last year, as were his receivers. Things should be much different this year no matter who is slinging the ball around.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Downvote 2

Yeah. Riley did it to the tune of 15 interceptions and nine touchdowns. I'm not sure there's much of a difference out of the Wildcat. I've never seen anyone throwing bombs or 25-yard outs from the Wildcat.

To be fair, Riley was being tutored by high school coaches last year, as were his receivers. Things should be much different this year no matter who is slinging the ball around.

Obviously he wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread last year or else I wouldn't think he will get injured/be pulled for a more effective player this year.

But, he did show that he was a threat to throw the ball. No other former high school QB currently playing another position on this team would be considered by an opposing defense to be a threat to throw the ball downfield. Riley would.

Sadly, I think GreenP1 is in hiding taking his "lumps"?

Whoever thought that an accidental gas station collision between Green P1 and Rodge would end Rodge's career as a QB.

Felled by one of his biggest supporters. Oh, the irony!

Edited by UNT90

Here's what we do... Tune starts the 1st quarter against Clemson, D Whip (lol) starts the 2nd. Whoever does better gets the girl. A good ole fashioned roshambo should do the trick as well. Either way I'll still be drunk in the stands by the time Rice comes to town.