My Favorite Qb Is..........................

Mo Green

A leader and gets the job done.

Now, TO's, like in basketball are killing us. A good season always has teams controlling the ball & getting TO's not giving them up. I don't care if you have ut's qb its up hill if you can't hold onto the ball. If it wasn't us if would be funny (especially including the kicking game). The Alabama game really looked good as we didn't give them cheap TD's & TO's-Note: they won all the marbles (in case you missed it & even beat ut[God forgive them]like us).

We are fighting over a QB when we everyone knows we need to develop more than one since there are different reasons during a 12 game season that you use more than one.

So if we control our mistakes & catch the ball (!) I think everything will work out.

Dunbar is fantastic & tight ends can work because we've seen and offense that doesn't have a play that can pickup a half a yard for a win. Again, if it wasn't us it would be funny.

My qb pick is anyone getting developed by Coach "Chico". Then, I am fine with Gary leading the other side of the ball.

We have leadership now on the O side of the ball. Go to spring training & see how the QB's develop - we are really not in a ground hog day situation. New world out there guys.........

Welcome Coach "Chico" & 2010meangreen. God bless ya'al & GMG

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Absolutely. If UNT only had a quarterback who didn't turn the ball over at inopportune times, there would be peace on earth, a chicken in every pot, and less tooth decay worldwide.

That's the missing piece to the UNT equation. Turnover-free QB's. I am blissfully calm now. We can all rest easy. The current coaching staff always thought they had a handle on the situation, but we can see now that there was always something missing. The final piece that has eluded the MG for so long has now been identified. Thank God almighty we are free at last.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My favorite quarterback is whomever the coaching staff puts on the field. I don't care about production, I just want to know that he was good enough for the coaches. I find no fault in the selection of any of our players to start and lord knows I don't have a clue because I'm not currently paid large sums to evaluate talent.

Now, where's my +1 in prestige points? Come on now...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

We all knew it would come to this...

Don't worry. Once I make General, I'm staging a coup. I'll need a strongman to enforce my will, and I know you've got a gun and a festering resentment of all the people who did you wrong with -1s.

Call me sometime. I think there's a place for you in the junta. All-you-can-eat vengeance.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

My favorite quarterback is whomever the coaching staff puts on the field. I don't care about production, I just want to know that he was good enough for the coaches. I find no fault in the selection of any of our players to start and lord knows I don't have a clue because I'm not currently paid large sums to evaluate talent.

I'm giving you one for unpredictability, my most prized attribute for anyone posting these days.

I think that'll get your negatives down into the single digits,for now, anyway.

But, hey, you and I are public servants for the City of Dallas; we're not supposed to expect too much.

Begging for points does not help the status of one of Dallas' finest! You crack me up. Thanks for always being there. laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh...Emmitt...I forgot...thanks for completely missing the point of the post as well. It had absolutely nothing to do with production...it had everything to do with supporting the kid who was playing at the time...for whatever reason...had absolutely nothing to do with the coaching decision. I guess you just don't understand "positive", and wanting to support the players...you just seem too focused on bashing the coaching staff at every opportunity. Too bad, you miss a lot of "good stuff". But, carry on....

GO MEAN GREEN!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Oh...Emmiit...I forgot...thanks for completely missing the point of the post as well. It had absolutely nothing to do with production...it had everything to do with supporting the kid who was playing at the time...for whatever reason...had absolutely nothing to do with the coaching decision. I guess you just don't understand "positive", and wanting to support the players...you just seem too focused on bashing the coaching staff at every opportunity. Too bad, you miss a lot of "good stuff". But, carry on....

GO MEAN GREEN!

Yeah, being condescending and dismissive.....that's nice and positive.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Yeah, being condescending and dismissive.....that's nice and positive.

Still coming to the rescue of those who can't stand up for themselves? You go Silver. I guess I didn't realize that Emmitt needed your help. But, it's nice to know you are there for him. Man crush I guess. laugh.giftongue.gif

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Still coming to the rescue of those who can't stand up for themselves? You go Silver. I guess I didn't realize that Emmitt needed your help. But, it's nice to know you are there for him. Man crush I guess. laugh.giftongue.gif

When did it become vogue for long-time posters to call each other gay? I guess that explains all the propositioning going on in the VVIP forum.

When did it become vogue for long-time posters to call each other gay? I guess that explains all the propositioning going on in the VVIP forum.

Does one have to be gay to have a man crush? Didn't know that was a requirement. Silly me...no, I am sure Silver isn't gay and would never call him that...he's just old and needs help getting back to the home from time to time! laugh.gif

• Downvote 1