Troy (1/14/10)

CMJ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I couldn't listen.. Had a dinner thing with in laws and now I won't be able to go to the game Sat. Tasty never get married! :P Hi potential future mrs Tasty? I was just kidding. :no:

A guy can dream, but Women are like Career Military. They're never satisfied and they're always after the next promotion.

If you're dating, then they want to be exclusive, and then being your girlfriend isn't as good as being your fiance, or living together, or getting married, or owning a house, or having kids, or whatever else they can do to work their way up the system.

Not all of them are on the exact same career track, but they're all always gunning for that next promotion. They're never happy with where they are on the pyramid for more than 5 seconds.

And just like facing off against the military... Eventually, you've just gotta give up and surrender. Because whether it's surrender or death, nobody in Bachelor Nation who ever engages in the war ever gets out clean. You just have to try and make sure you surrender to an enemy that doesn't torture prisoners.

At this point in my life and the relationship cycle... The sad fact is, I've got MAYBE 3 to 6 months before she beats me into submission, gets the ring, and has my sorry ass shuffling up and down the aisles of Bed Bath and Beyond, right behind you and your wife.

Ultimately... I blame you. You ruined both of our lives when you let yours move in to the old apartment. As soon as she came through the door... Towing a pet poodle, moving furniture around, putting candles out everywhere... We were both doomed. You let the enemy through the gates, buddy. Once the walls were breached, the siege was on.

Don't cry for me. I'm already dead.

A guy can dream, but Women are like Career Military. They're never satisfied and they're always after the next promotion.

If you're dating, then they want to be exclusive, and then being your girlfriend isn't as good as being your fiance, or living together, or getting married, or owning a house, or having kids, or whatever else they can do to work their way up the system.

Not all of them are on the exact same career track, but they're all always gunning for that next promotion. They're never happy with where they are on the pyramid for more than 5 seconds.

And just like facing off against the military... Eventually, you've just gotta give up and surrender. Because whether it's surrender or death, nobody in Bachelor Nation who ever engages in the war ever gets out clean. You just have to try and make sure you surrender to an enemy that doesn't torture prisoners.

At this point in my life and the relationship cycle... The sad fact is, I've got MAYBE 3 to 6 months before she beats me into submission, gets the ring, and has my sorry ass shuffling up and down the aisles of Bed Bath and Beyond, right behind you and your wife.

Ultimately... I blame you. You ruined both of our lives when you let yours move in to the old apartment. As soon as she came through the door... Towing a pet poodle, moving furniture around, putting candles out everywhere... We were both doomed. You let the enemy through the gates, buddy. Once the walls were breached, the siege was on.

This is HOF worthy.

No, this is quitter talk. You might as well be DD's son.

Low Blow?

Excellent road win for the Mean green. Man, good to see ET back...PACK THE PIT FOR SATURDAY'S GAME! Be there to see the Mean Green take revenge on Ark State! GO MEAN GREEN!

Stop hijacking Tasty's relationship thread!

Although completely off topic, probably one of the funniest posts I've read in a while.

And sadly true.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

By the way, SUMG claims he knows how to get to the "Beyond" section at BB&B if that will help those of you in need?

Rick