Weather Forecast For The Ohio Game, Not Good....

UNT_playmaker

Of course rain or no rain, the most important thing is that UNT is 2-0 at the end of the day. Whoever wins the turnoever battle will win this game and with rain and a click field there might be plenty.

I wanted to wait to post anything on the weather, but its looking like the rain chances will be increasing more and more before game time. All week they have been saying that Saturday will be our best chance for rain and its looking like that will be the case. It will rain Fri night into Saturday morning with the likely hood of some thunderstorms in the afternoon, I think the rain might taper off in the evening.....

Im afraid that this rain on Saturday will drive away first time students, regular students, and some bandwagon fans from the game, the die hards will always be there, as well as the student organizations and their members.

If the rain is on going our atheltic program could lose major bucks on tickets and such, but the win is whats most important....so lets hope we can pull out the win.

This is the best site to follow for hour by hour updates.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/...&begDay=255

The only good thing is that the game will be on t.v! All of the DFW will be at home inside all day! If we can get an impressive win the rain would have caused more people to watch the game. We will be up against USC v. OSU, NASCAR, and The Great B) Rangers :D . But they all start at seven. So we have an hour to possibly be the best thing to watch in the DFW!

Of course rain or no rain, the most important thing is that UNT is 2-0 at the end of the day. Whoever wins the turnoever battle will win this game and with rain and a click field there might be plenty.

I wanted to wait to post anything on the weather, but its looking like the rain chances will be increasing more and more before game time. All week they have been saying that Saturday will be our best chance for rain and its looking like that will be the case. It will rain Fri night into Saturday morning with the likely hood of some thunderstorms in the afternoon, I think the rain might taper off in the evening.....

Im afraid that this rain on Saturday will drive away first time students, regular students, and some bandwagon fans from the game, the die hards will always be there, as well as the student organizations and their members.

If the rain is on going our atheltic program could lose major bucks on tickets and such, but the win is whats most important....so lets hope we can pull out the win.

This is the best site to follow for hour by hour updates.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/...&begDay=255

Aren't you the same guy that predicted a hurricane would hit Denton??

Same guy. I think he is one of the reporters that stands out on 635 when there is a threat of snow claiming the next Ice Age is just around the corner and showing us how bad things are/are going to get.

BTW, there was an 80% chance of rain in Houston today. Haven't seen a drop.

Why yes, yes I am, actually it would have been a tropical storm when it came by, but yes.... B)

Also National Weather Service has bumped it from 60 % to 80 % chance of rain for saturday...and also 2 inches plus for rain for Saturday.

So expect the monsoon rain scene from the infamous movie, Necessary Roughness :lol:

Edited by UNT_playmaker