Yikes! $90 For A Cheese Pizza In The Cowboys Stadium

Pro sports doesn't exist, price wise, so that you can afford to take your whole family......every home game. It's a business, and the market will dictate what the prices will be. Who is so stupid to think that Jerry Jones built the Cowboy Stadium and it's jacked-up prices so that you can go every other Sunday with family in tow? An average income earner couldn't do that back when they played at the Cotton Bowl. If someone can afford it, good for them. I'm happy they can so that I won't have to watch the broadcast on some pay-per-view because the game is blacked out due to a lack of attendance. And if the opportunity comes up to take the kids by way of free comp tickets or a good purchase deals on eBay etc(as has happened in the past), then there you go. Why bitch about it, and why bitch about someone else being able to afford something you can't?

Rick

Bingo.

Did you feel something when I high-fived my monitor?

Pro sports doesn't exist, price wise, so that you can afford to take your whole family

Rick

Try AA baseball, it is pro sports, cheap and the whole family can go... When the Angels won the World Series a few years ago... 11 of them had played in Midland for the local team earlier. Frisco has AA baseball. Plus they are always having gimmicks and fireworks that kids like.