Dr. Phil

perryfrog

I was watching a Dr. Phil show a while back and he mentioned that he had played football while in

College at North Texas.

Does anyone remember him playing? If so, what position did he play, and when?

I was an avid fan of North Texas football during the seventies, and I don't remember him.

Thanks, in advance, for any information.

I was watching a Dr. Phil show a while back and he mentioned that he had played football while in

College at North Texas.

Does anyone remember him playing? If so, what position did he play, and when?

I was an avid fan of North Texas football during the seventies, and I don't remember him.

Thanks, in advance, for any information.

I checked a media guide just to make sure, and there is no Phil McGraw listed in it. It's my understanding that he played football at Tulsa, where he earned his undergraduate degree.

From Wikipedia.com

"McGraw attended Shawnee Mission North High School in Overland Park, Kansas. In 1968, he was awarded a football scholarship to the University of Tulsa, where he played middle linebacker under Coach Glenn Dobbs. On November 23 of that year McGraw's team lost to the University of Houston 100–6, which is one of the most lopsided games in college football history.[5] Coach Dobbs retired after that season, and McGraw transferred to Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas."

Hmmmm, I guess he didn't earn his undergratudate degree from Tulsa after all.

Edited by SilverEagle

I checked a media guide just to make sure, and there is no Phil McGraw listed in it. It's my understanding that he played football at Tulsa, where he earned his undergraduate degree.

From Wikipedia.com

"McGraw attended Shawnee Mission North High School in Overland Park, Kansas. In 1968, he was awarded a football scholarship to the University of Tulsa, where he played middle linebacker under Coach Glenn Dobbs. On November 23 of that year McGraw's team lost to the University of Houston 100–6, which is one of the most lopsided games in college football history.[5] Coach Dobbs retired after that season, and McGraw transferred to Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas."

Hmmmm, I guess he didn't earn his undergratudate degree from Tulsa after all.

Yeah, Dr. Phil earned his undergraduate degree at Midwestern State in Wichita Falls, before attending UNT. Just like me. One of my professors from MSU had him in his class and didn't have too many good things to say about him.

Hey why don't we hit up Dr. Phil for a large contribution to our new stadium? He has money.

Yeah, Dr. Phil earned his undergraduate degree at Midwestern State in Wichita Falls, before attending UNT. Just like me. One of my professors from MSU had him in his class and didn't have too many good things to say about him.

Hey why don't we hit up Dr. Phil for a large contribution to our new stadium? He has money.

Well he did get his license to practice taken away in Texas, what a douche bag. So now he can only be a consultant or a TV show host, it is illegal for him to preform any actual practice with a patient.

Well he did get his license to practice taken away in Texas, what a douche bag. So now he can only be a consultant or a TV show host, it is illegal for him to preform any actual practice with a patient.

He was having sex with a married woman that was his patient while he was in Wichita Falls. And people want to take marital advice from this guy.

Edited by NT03

He was having sex with a married woman that was his patient while he was in Wichita Falls. And people want to take marital advice from this guy.

I didn't want to air the guy's dirty laundry, but yes, you guys are both right. I guess there wasn't an ethics course requirement back then.