If Unt Wins You Win Money At Meridian Bank Texas

Actually saw this advertised in the Lifestyles of Denton County, a mailer that is sent to people all over the county. Check out their website.....www.dentonlifestyles.com

So open a one-year CD and realtionship account at Meridian Texas bank before Aug 31, 2009 and your rate can increase up to 145 basis points (BPS).

10 bps points per victory during the 12 regular season games

25 bps for the bowl game victory.

Also they are doing the same promo in smallprint for TCU football games as well. Also in small print it goes on to say this product is not endorsed by wither TCU or UNT. ha...ha...

Seems like the people at Meridian Bank Texas have a safe bet that not alot of people will be earning much on their one-year CD. Im a North Texas fan true and true but with my money I think I would open the TCU account if I wanted to see gains in my account.

Wonder if anyone will take them up on their promotion should be interesting to see.

Actually saw this advertised in the Lifestyles of Denton County, a mailer that is sent to people all over the county. Check out their website.....www.dentonlifestyles.com

So open a one-year CD and realtionship account at Meridian Texas bank before Aug 31, 2009 and your rate can increase up to 145 basis points (BPS).

10 bps points per victory during the 12 regular season games

25 bps for the bowl game victory.

Also they are doing the same promo in smallprint for TCU football games as well. Also in small print it goes on to say this product is not endorsed by wither TCU or UNT. ha...ha...

Seems like the people at Meridian Bank Texas have a safe bet that not alot of people will be earning much on their one-year CD. Im a North Texas fan true and true but with my money I think I would open the TCU account if I wanted to see gains in my account.

Wonder if anyone will take them up on their promotion should be interesting to see.

I saw this ad last week in the DRC and thought much of the same thing.

I called them Monday. The mininum is $1,000. the term is for one year. The base interest rate is 1.98%, but with compound interest, will pay 2% over 12 months. The rate goes up appx .05% per regular game win and is adjusted December 7, 09. The rate can be further adjusted by .25% if NT wins the New Orleans Bowl.

12 wins equals appx .60%. And if we can win 12 games, a win at the New Orleans Bowl should be a gimme. That would be .85%. That added to the base rate is almost 3% on the balance of the CD. The best CD rate in the universe.

Donate to the Stadium Fund

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

I called them Monday. The mininum is $1,000. the term is for one year. The base interest rate is 1.98%, but with compound interest, will pay 2% over 12 months. The rate goes up appx .05% per regular game win and is adjusted December 7, 09. The rate can be further adjusted by .25% if NT wins the New Orleans Bowl.

12 wins equals appx .60%. And if we can win 12 games, a win at the New Orleans Bowl should be a gimme. That would be .85%. That added to the base rate is almost 3% on the balance of the CD. The best CD rate in the universe.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

Joe stick to marrying people. :D

12 wins equals appx 1.20%. And if we can win 12 games, a win at the New Orleans Bowl should be a gimme. That would be 1.45%. That added to the base rate is almost 3.45% on the balance of the CD. The best CD rate in the universe.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN