Yesirreeee! This Is The Way Win A War!

Afghan

Title correction- This is the Way To Win a War!

And you'll love this snipet: Gen. Stanley McChrystal, who took command of international forces in Afghanistan this month, has said his measure of effectiveness will be the "number of Afghans shielded from violence," and not the number of militants killed.

Then why in God's name are we even there? Unbelievable.

Edited by DeepGreen

Afghan

Title correction- This is the Way To Win a War!

And you'll love this snipet: Gen. Stanley McChrystal, who took command of international forces in Afghanistan this month, has said his measure of effectiveness will be the "number of Afghans shielded from violence," and not the number of militants killed.

Then why in God's name are we even there? Unbelievable.

Dern Tootin! We aint successful unless we kill everybody! Cletus, grab my rifle and my spitoon. :unsure:

Edited by emmitt01

Funny! <_<

And your solution to the problem would be what?

Well what Obama is doing. Trying not to kill the children in the way of the terrorists.

Remember not everyone in the Middle East want to kill Americans! Or do you think that they do? If so then you don't know shit do you. You would rather kill and kill and kill and kill! Wasn't that put on a rock somewhere saying not to do that?

Look if it was as easy as going over there and leveling the place then we would. However, there are people over there trying to fight for something better! If you don't want to help then don't help. Keep on with your ignorant rants about how you are scared that your children will have to live in fear of another 9/11! Keep using words like Towel Heads and sand niggers! Keep the sheep scared!

Good way to unite a country!

If you don't think like that then sorry. You must have some intel the CIA does not!

There are plenty of opportunities for our guys over there to do their job. What this brings up is the fact that now this information is out there that the insurgents will find ways to "take asylum" in civilian homes due to the fact that they know our guys can't do anything about it.

This is a good decision, with one bad side effect. Don't fret, our soldiers will have plenty of chances to do what they were trained to do, but in order for the overall goal of he mission to be successful we have got to convince the public there that they can trust us. For the most part I think that they do and this will help in those regards. Keep the faith, the best and brightest are still in charge of the Military.

Remember not everyone in the Middle East want to kill Americans! Or do you think that they do? If so then you don't know shit do you. You would rather kill and kill and kill and kill! Wasn't that put on a rock somewhere saying not to do that?

I've been told my insults have been slanted towards one party lately, so let me just say that a lot of innocent words died in your mass execution of punctuation.

Still - there are greater questions: Why kill and kill and kill and kill? Why not add one more? Or one less? How will Deppgreen answer about the shit situation? Does he indeed know shit or does he not? What was put on the rock somewhere? Since the two halves of the sentence seem ill-matched, I can only assume a greater truth is being masked.

Join us again at some other random time on ***BEING A DICK ABOUT WRITING THEATER***

Funny! <_<

And your solution to the problem would be what?

Well what Obama is doing. Trying not to kill the children in the way of the terrorists.

Look if it was as easy as going over there and leveling the place then we would. However, there are people over there trying to fight for something better! If you don't want to help then don't help. Keep on with your ignorant rants about how you are scared that your children will have to live in fear of another 9/11! Keep using words like Towel Heads and sand niggers! Keep the sheep scared!

Good way to unite a country!

If you don't think like that then sorry. You must have some intel the CIA does not!

Son, I am not a war monger out to kill innocent people. I spent 14 months in Viet Nam and have seen what happens when Washington runs a war. And yes, that is what I am implying. Is this war different than Viet Nam? You spot the bad guys (Cong), yet you can't fire artillery rounds because the the locals say it's too loud. Yes, that is a true "eye witness" account on several fire missions.

You're correct. Not everyone in the middle east wants to kill Americans. But all it takes is a few bad boys with the right weaponry, as in dirty nukes, and here we go. Do you feel safe with North Korea blatantly telling the world they want to destroy the U.S.?

I am just frustrated that this country has done so much for so many people and countries. Sure, we haven't been perfect. But go find a better country to live in. Unless the "Big O" ruins it for everyone.

Edited by DeepGreen

Deep. I can't thank you enough for your service, brother! That as well as all the years of support you have given and donated to our great university. Ever since Harry started this board you have been one of the premier examples, as a successful business owner and NT alumnus, of how to put others ahead of your own self. Where would our university be without alumni like you? And I know it gets more and more difficult every year to continue to travel to Denton from South Texas. But another season is around the corner. So hopefully we will see you again in August.

Rick