Who Are Your Favorite Nt Defensive Players Of All-time

UNTLifer

DE: Cedric Hardeman, Corbin Montgomery, Darrell Daniels

DT: Joe Greene, Brandon Kennedy, Evan Cardwell, Walter Chapman

LB: Lance White, Byron Gross, Brad Kassell, Cody Spencer, Chris Hurd, Taylor Casey

DB: Kim Phillips, Beasley Reese, Craig Jones, Jonas Buckles

Punter: Brad Kadulbar, Toby Gowin

DE: Cedric Hardeman, Corbin Montgomery, Darrell Daniels

DT: Joe Greene, Brandon Kennedy, Evan Cardwell, Walter Chapman

LB: Lance White, Byron Gross, Brad Kassell, Cody Spencer, Chris Hurd, Taylor Casey

DB: Kim Phillips, Beasley Reese, Craig Jones, Jonas Buckles

Punter: Brad Kadulbar, Toby Gowin

No Don McGee or Adrian Awasom?

Iseed Khoury, Hayden Fry's kicker. He was a character both on and off the field. Still is a character, last I heard was coaching soccer at Denton High. Would have liked to have seen Tommy Nelson play (now Senior Pastor at Denton Bible) just because of the stories he tells. Believe me, North Texas football gets a lot of mileage in his sermons.

OOPS! Lifer, didn't read what you were looking for. I liked on defense, nose guard Walter Chapman. He was a really big nose tackle from Blooming Grove I think, and anchored Coach Fry's defensive lines. He was 5'5" to 5'7" and probably just as wide, but really plugged the middle.

Edited by Green Dozer

I have seen several REALLY GREAT defensive players play, and my hat is off to every one of them. If I HAD to choose one, it would be Booger Kennedy. I love watching him on the old season highlights videos. I will never forget sitting in Austin traffic after the 27-0 game and listening to the postgame show. Mack sounded a little disspirited, praised Booger as an All-American, said Texas couldn't block him all night, and that we were a good team and would win our conference ...and we did.