Jerry Jones Says The Current Coaching Staff Is The Best Ever Assembled

Really.... Really Jerry... http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...comments_anchor

Let's see Jimmy Johnson, Norv Turner, Dave Wannstedt, Butch Davis, and Joe Avezzano

I mean how soon do we forget the coaching staff that led you to three super bowls, yes I say three because Barry Switzer rode the coat tails on a exteremely talented coaching staff and players.

I remember saying on this board that Wade Phillips was a bad hire because the guy never won a playoff game, he would make a great defensive coordinator for the Boys. As far as the head coaching position is concerned, you better make up nice with your old college friend Jimmy Johnson before you can relive those super bowl moments. Believe me Jimmy Johnson would accept the HC in Dallas.

Really.... Really Jerry... http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...comments_anchor

Let's see Jimmy Johnson, Norv Turner, Dave Wannstedt, Butch Davis, and Joe Avezzano

I mean how soon do we forget the coaching staff that led you to three super bowls, yes I say three because Barry Switzer rode the coat tails on a exteremely talented coaching staff and players.

I remember saying on this board that Wade Phillips was a bad hire because the guy never won a playoff game, he would make a great defensive coordinator for the Boys. As far as the head coaching position is concerned, you better make up nice with your old college friend Jimmy Johnson before you can relive those super bowl moments. Believe me Jimmy Johnson would accept the HC in Dallas.

You need a show.