Mean Green Women At Smu

Mean Green Matt

wish i could but leaving for gavelston/league city tommrow morning....but this is going to be a good game, to bad its when students are gone or i think we would have had a good amount of green their.

I am calling more for the alumni in Dallas to show up than the students...with how many there are in Dallas there is no excuse to have less than 500 UNT fans there.

I am calling more for the alumni in Dallas to show up than the students...with how many there are in Dallas there is no excuse to have less than 500 UNT fans there.

I might be able to go with my daughter...... I've never been to SMU. Are we asking for trouble if we wear our green hair? If alone, I would not care, but since I'm with my daughter I do.

I might be able to go with my daughter...... I've never been to SMU. Are we asking for trouble if we wear our green hair? If alone, I would not care, but since I'm with my daughter I do.

No need to respond. We decided to go to The Day The Earth Stood Still at the Imax. Good luck ladies!! Show those Stangs that UNT athletics rules the Metroplex! We'll be sure to make another game!

A big step back after two very good games. 1 for 16 on three pointers and 31 turnovers is not going to beat anybody. Playing a much better team in front of a very hostile crowd of about 7,000 in New Mexico and NT has 14 turnovers, playing in front of one tenth that crowd at SMU commits 31 turnovers against a mediocre 3-5 Mustang team. NT just has no dependable scorer other than Jackson and does not appear to have a point guard that can consistently run the offense. The front court is extremely weak other than Jackson. This team is all Slinker recruits and with the graduation of three posts last year, SS is forced to start a very little used, before this year junior, Timms and a redshirt freshman Bailey at the post positions. This team has a fair senior class but the cupboard is almost bare in the other classes. Does anyone know why Hull is not playing? At only 5'8 she was probably NT best inside player again with the exception of Jackson.