Ways To Increase Attendance For The Ark St Game

oldguystudent

Every thread is pretty much the same right now, so I thought I'd divert a little attention to something more interesting. Predictions for attendance to the Ark St. game are pretty dire, so I was thinking of some ways to draw more people to the game.

1) An Arkansas Hog Roast -- This should attract locals and Ark St. fans alike

2) Live Turkey Drop from the Careflight Helicopter (As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly! -- points for reference to all you young 'uns)

3) Grand opening of the "Oh dear Lord, please anything but leftover turkey!" concession stand

4) Free triptophan injections for fans staying after halftime

5) Free pair of rose colored glasses for the first 20,000 fans in attendance

6) In-seat direct TV

7) Surprise! North Texas Blvd open to traffic!

8) UNT ticket agents roving the stands selling basketball season tickets. (25% discount for those purchasing after the 4th quarter)

9) Free admission to the gentleman's club of your choice with your UNT ticket stub

10) "Take a piece of Fouts Day" -- Fans are encouraged to remove a piece of hardware from the stadium to accelerate construction of the new one. (I got dibs on the waterless urinals!)

8) UNT ticket agents roving the stands selling basketball season tickets. (25% discount for those purchasing after the 4th quarter)

9) Free admission to the gentleman's club of your choice with your UNT ticket stub

These would actually be great ideas...the first one would be a great way to laugh at ourselves.

#9 on your list would actually fit in perfectly. A couple of us that bring our whole families to Tailgate have decided that the last game is going to be a "Guys Day". Since it'll most likely be cold and possibly rainy, we're going to get up there early, build a fire in a bucket, and sit around drinking whiskey until kickoff......or until we pass out.

Should be fun. I encourage you all to join us.

#9 on your list would actually fit in perfectly. A couple of us that bring our whole families to Tailgate have decided that the last game is going to be a "Guys Day". Since it'll most likely be cold and possibly rainy, we're going to get up there early, build a fire in a bucket, and sit around drinking whiskey until kickoff......or until we pass out.

Should be fun. I encourage you all to join us.

Won't we be too drunk to get to the "gentleman's club of our choice".

announce that Dodge and company will be removed following the game. Each and every week, this program is a soap opera.

I don't blame one kid for our lack of success. Not a one. We have players getting killed out there and giving it their all.

Why would Padron, Fentriss (supposedly too hurt ?), Garden, JJ Johnson's brother, all of last years players, Dibrell, Walker, and the list goes on leave the program?

Why don't Rose, Menard, Mahan, #16, Bailey, and many others not play much or at all?

This has all happend in less than two years.

What pisses me off the most is our back-up QB sharing reps with a "medical" red shirt.

announce that Dodge and company will be removed following the game. Each and every week, this program is a soap opera.

I don't blame one kid for our lack of success. Not a one. We have players getting killed out there and giving it their all.

Why would Padron, Fentriss (supposedly too hurt ?), Garden, JJ Johnson's brother, all of last years players, Dibrell, Walker, and the list goes on leave the program?

Why don't Rose, Menard, Mahan, #16, Bailey, and many others not play much or at all?

This has all happend in less than two years.

What pisses me off the most is our back-up QB sharing reps with a "medical" red shirt.

I kind of second that.

Oh and I think the key to more potential people is a stadium filled with hot nookie.

You forgot my favorite, from your last boost attendance post.

Whack a Mandy, game for the kids, oh hell MGC members can join in too. However, she will probably be MIA.

One tries to avoid repetition. Besides, due to popular demand, the game has been given permanent placement and the price raised to $2. The stadium should be 100% funded by game 3 next fall.

GMG FIGHT NIGHT !!!!

All posters for themselves in a steel cage free for all battle!!!

Rules :

#1 > Must be a GMG poster

#2 > Poster Name Tags must be worn

#3 > Must bring own weapon ( Brass Nuckles , Bats , Nunchucks,etc.)

#4 > No FireArms ( sorry emmitt)

#5 > Last man standing WINS and gets to be ONLY poster for the whole OFFSEASON !!!! :king:

:ph34r: WELCOME :angry: TO :devil: THE :nuke: JUNGLE :pirate:

:pinch: EVERY :shuriken: POSTER :argue: FOR :bangin: THEMSELVES !!! :blowup:

:censored: NO :cry: CHILDREN :disgust: ALLOWED :whip:

GMG FIGHT NIGHT !!!!

All posters for themselves in a steel cage free for all battle!!!

Rules :

#1 > Must be a GMG poster

#2 > Poster Name Tags must be worn

#3 > Must bring own weapon ( Brass Nuckles , Bats , Nunchucks,etc.)

#4 > No FireArms ( sorry emmitt)

#5 > Last man standing WINS and gets to be ONLY poster for the whole OFFSEASON !!!! :king:

:ph34r: WELCOME :angry: TO :devil: THE :nuke: JUNGLE :pirate:

:pinch: EVERY :shuriken: POSTER :argue: FOR :bangin: THEMSELVES !!! :blowup:

:censored: NO :cry: CHILDREN :disgust: ALLOWED :whip:

Bring it on, cupcake.

Every thread is pretty much the same right now, so I thought I'd divert a little attention to something more interesting. Predictions for attendance to the Ark St. game are pretty dire, so I was thinking of some ways to draw more people to the game.

1) An Arkansas Hog Roast -- This should attract locals and Ark St. fans alike

2) Live Turkey Drop from the Careflight Helicopter (As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly! -- points for reference to all you young 'uns)

3) Grand opening of the "Oh dear Lord, please anything but leftover turkey!" concession stand

4) Free triptophan injections for fans staying after halftime

6) In-seat direct TV

7) Surprise! North Texas Blvd open to traffic!

10) "Take a piece of Fouts Day" -- Fans are encouraged to remove a piece of hardware from the stadium to accelerate construction of the new one. (I got dibs on the waterless urinals!)

Everyone gets some of that cake you had for the Lousisiana Lafayette game!

Everyone who brings their robot lover gets a free blow-up girl!