Who Voted Yes?

MeanGreengdub

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post the wording of the vote question? Like - does it say "I vote yes to reducing the Student Service Fee by $3 dollars and dedicating $10 per hour for a dedicated athletic fee?" or something like that? Just curious as to how this was worded on the ballot. Also - I wonder what will happen for the students that try to vote online and it freezes up. What happens if their vote isn't counted? I didn't even know that students could vote online.. kinda scary if there are server problems.

Can someone post the wording of the vote question?

“In order for the University of North Texas to have a better Athletic program, which in turn leads to national exposure and increased recognition of UNT; I agree to a dedicated Athletic Fee not to exceed $10 per semester credit hour. Once the Athletic Fee is implemented, the Student Service Fee will be reduced by $3 per semester credit hour. The Athletic Fee shall not be implemented until the semester the new football stadium is complete, which is expected to be fall 2011.

Yes

No"