A Big Thanks!

eulessismore

Hey, my wife and I are more consistent attendees of Euless Trinity Football games, and do love those games! However, they don't have tailgating for high school games, and I appreciate The Tasty Greek (John, you're a most gracious host), OldGuyStudent, Gomeangreen1999, FilmerJ, and Quoner, among others, for making my wife Arlene and I feel so welcomed for our first tailgater. And, as disappointed as we all are about tonight, I will continue supporting North Texas. I still believe, as my wife does, that North Texas needs more Trinity players!

Hey, my wife and I are more consistent attendees of Euless Trinity Football games, and do love those games! However, they don't have tailgating for high school games, and I appreciate The Tasty Greek (John, you're a most gracious host), OldGuyStudent, Gomeangreen1999, FilmerJ, and Quoner, among others, for making my wife Arlene and I feel so welcomed for our first tailgater. And, as disappointed as we all are about tonight, I will continue supporting North Texas. I still believe, as my wife does, that North Texas needs more Trinity players!

As my wife and I left the stadium and she was so eloquently sharing with me the new word she came up with about our offense (endzoneaphobia) we both said the tailgating experience today made the evening for us. Thanks to Tasty and all of the crew for not only welcoming us and feeding us, but for giving us a place to tailgate in the future.

As my wife and I left the stadium and she was so eloquently sharing with me the new word she came up with about our offense (endzoneaphobia) we both said the tailgating experience today made the evening for us. Thanks to Tasty and all of the crew for not only welcoming us and feeding us, but for giving us a place to tailgate in the future.

Hey dude, thanks for recognizing the brilliance of my avatar! And I had also been thinking about the "end zone issues" our players have at some point tonight, but couldn't put a word to it. Congrats to your wife; naming something is often the first step in dealing with it!

It was quite an impressive internet family reunion... LAZER, MeanMag, FilmerJ, Quoner, myself, eulessismore, GoMeanGreen1999, oldguystudent (who is an amazing parking lot chef), and roughly 15-20 other friends, relatives, loved ones, spouses, and significant others.

After the Rice game, I was ANGRY. Genuinely upset! And it stayed with me for two days, partly because I was stuck in Houston and didn't have an outlet to get it out of my system.

But leaving the stadium tonight, even though this loss was probably even worse... I was happy. Because I had a good time. I have a lot more to say about this... For now, I'll just say that supporting this team isn't just about the football. When the football is all there is to it, supporting this team can come close to killing your soul. But when it's about the community that springs up around our school... Almost no loss is bad enough to ruin the day.

It was great having everyone there. Biggest thanks go to MeanMag, LAZER, and of course oldguystudent for all they did to get us set up and fed. I'm looking forward to next week.