tOSU at Wisconsin (will the Badgers rebound?): UPSET #1 Wisconsin 24-17

Mizzou at Nebraska (border war): Mizz 38-21

aTm at Ok Lite (OSU's offense is formidable): Okie 44-24

TTU at KSU (fling it and sling it): UPSET #2 KSU 38-34

Here's mine:

FIU at UNT (SBC play starts): UNT 42-31

Rice at Tulsa (Bailiff against the Evil One): Tulsa 56-38

ULALA at ULAMON (taking ULAMON at home): ULALA 30-27

tOSU at Wisconsin (will the Badgers rebound?): tOSU 21-16 ( only because this is the game that they get picked to lose every year and they always find a way on a combination of a bull shit punt return, a defensive touchdown and one drive where their offense doesn't like like a bunch of retarded seals playing volley ball.)

Mizzou at Nebraska (border war): Mizz 52-35 (if you can't move the ball on Mizzou at this point, you are either I-AA or not trying)

aTm at Ok Lite: OSU 30-27 (this game is always close and aTm has a knack for winning this is weird ways. OSU can never stop anyone and, depending on what White Kim Jong Il decides to do with the running backs, can be controlled by a healthy dose of Javorski and friends. Since he seems bent on teaching lessons instead of winning games, give me OSU with a close score that does not belay how well they control most of the game.)

TTU at KSU (fling it and sling it): KSU 49-42 (KSU is good for one wild ass kitchen sink game against a good team and since they don't have Texas on the schedule, why not here?)

Texas at Colorado: Texas 31-27 (Texas reminds me a lot of OU at this time last year when they looked unbeatable. Then Colorado humbled them out of nowhere. I'm not saying it's happening, but I'm not saying it's not.) Speaking of OU, I think I read somewhere that Baylor is gonna beat OU.... so, OU 42-21

Now that is how you hedge some handicapping!