Game Ticket Prices

Travis

Do any of you guys think it odd that UNT athletics have raised prices on the tickets? Practically every sports program raise ticket prices based on the quality/success that is on the field. Student Guest prices were up 5 dollars more than last year and I laughed because they are raising them at a time we suck the most. It doesn't seem like good bizz.

They're $10 for the rest of the season. I asked at the ticket office why Tulsa was $15, and they told me that they thought there would be a higher demand for this game.

What I want to know is why I paid a $5 surcharge on top of my $15 ticket price for my daughter's student guess pass. I talked to another guy who bought his ticket at the game, and he didn't have to pay that surcharge. What did I do wrong? Was it that I paid with a card?

I was pissed off... I paid $30.00 for my daughter and her friend plus a $2.00 credit card surcharge for a total of $32.00. It didn't help my mood either when they wouldn't let me in with my student ID and I had to go sort it out with ticket office. I know season ticket holders would love these prices, but for me, as a student, I won't be bringing any of her friends anymore. After multiple rounds of soft drinks at $10.00 per round (for 3 of us) plus food and increased ticket costs, I just can't do it any more. I swear they had water fountains there, but I couldn't find them anywhere. That makes it especially hard as we could fill up our soft drink bottles we purchase like we do at basketball games.