I've Stopped Working

Travis Scott

I joined this board earlier this week and have basically quit working. Any suggestions on explainations that I can give my wife as to why I come home and there is no 'bacon'?? :P

A pair of season tickets, to show how much the team means to you and to let her know you're not entirely wasting your time by frequenting this board (you'll be keeping up with the latest news and info about the team), and verifying it's accuracy by attending the games. ;)

I know a stretch, but it might work.

A pair of season tickets, to show how much the team means to you and to let her know you're not entirely wasting your time by frequenting this board (you'll be keeping up with the latest news and info about the team), and verifying it's accuracy by attending the games. ;)

I know a stretch, but it might work.

we already have season tickets and the Mean Green Club. She has her own Sports Illustrated subscription and is just as big of a fan of the Mean Green. This site is very addictive. I love it!

...here's me not working again to write this...

we already have season tickets and the Mean Green Club. She has her own Sports Illustrated subscription and is just as big of a fan of the Mean Green. This site is very addictive. I love it!

...here's me not working again to write this...

You will figure out how to get work done at the same time as reading and posting.....

in a couple of months.

We've all been there brutha! We've lost sleep and hopefully not jobs! We've been completely distracted - friends, who needs friends?

just accept the addiction - remember that this is not a dress a rehearsel - enjoy the mean green moment:)

beat KSU!

GMG

T-Rock,

Glad to have you posting here. GMG is very addictive!

I am at work too, and I can not concentrate on anything except

North Texas football!

Tell us about yourslf, NT history, favorite beer, anything ?

Charlie

Wife and I both are alums (her 01, me 02). We have 5 kids...yes 5...and yes we know what causes that...we are good at it. ;)

favorite beer...Yuengling (can't get it here in Texas). love Shiner and Zeigenbock.

favorite tailgate food...wings (Texican Grill style) and Muenster smoked sausage

we usually have a big group tailgating. I have a black F-150 with a 3'X5' Mean Green flag with a football on top of the flag pole. We are in the blue lot...hope to see you at the Tulsa game!!!

Did you just start posting here becuase you just found the site? If so, we should get some flyers to handout in the parking lots, at the tailgats, in the Exes party at the Pit, all over the stadium to drive people here. Once here you are hooked and if we could get even more students, exes, southlakers, curious folk, disconnected diehards (they are out there and everyone needs a home) we could begin to elevate communication even more. I've been on here for over a decade but each home game presents new opportunities to spread the mean green fever.

beat KSU!

GMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've all been there brutha! We've lost sleep and hopefully not jobs! We've been completely distracted - friends, who needs friends?

just accept the addiction - remember that this is not a dress a rehearsel - enjoy the mean green moment:)

beat KSU!

GMG

i had to go into rehab for several months to try to gain control. Here I am back again. I don't suppose one little post will hurt anything :D