Funny Reading About Hayden Fry

trud1966

I apologize in advance if this has already been posted. I came across this bio of Hayden Fry and started reading it and was COMPLETELY confused. I realized eventually that I THINK what this is was an article written about him in Polish and has been put through some time of computer auto-translator that screwed it all up. By the time I got to the end of the article, I thought I'd had a stroke or something. Happy Reading...Or I should say Painful Reading.

http://www.hayden-fry.xeuro.info/head-coaching-career.html

Hayden Fry was hired although the sled breeze becoming torch-bearer backing North Texas State University (now the University in re North Texas) by choice the 1973 season. North Texas appeared as far as come along ability the verge referring to fix minus Division it crystal timidity circling bane the athletics altogether. In 1973, North Texas won appraised halve referring to the Missouri Valley Conference title. However, North Texas held the observation next the year modish hopes on near thing any above football-oriented conference. While Fry was there, North Texas under no circumstances did. He and also trained three about bull sons history bowels North Texas.

Fry rotten North Texas' recital around, compiling quantified 40-23-3 time study heavenward six seasons leaving out 1973-1978. In gentleman imperative amends seasons, North Texas had winning records, embodied mapped 10-1 phonology modernistic 1977 crib assessed 9-2 journal modernized 1978. Still, North Texas scarcely faithful appraised Medusa invitation. Fry wanted when tournament as far as metered enlighten where she would breathe common-sense touching assessed bob cabal with one concurrently date slip bag where her did carouse alternative as far as awfully fail catch built for comfort director.

A stroke would be more enjoyable.

I actually do love baseball, but it is covered so well by the Newberg Report and Evan Grant, there is nothing much to add except the occasional critique of Skippy the Wonder GM - now with added prospect credibility.

I've been exercising a lot to look pretty me in my shiny white dress though. Maybe I can give the world a sexy slideshow.

I just set the fall football adventure schedule and it is very promising. I'm predicting a strong resurgence of possibly 10 readers once we get it going. I mean, if we just type long rambling paragraphs that make no sense or have no real purpose except to entertain ourselves, we'd be horrible failures. Oh wait, that seems to be popular in DFW - Tasty, to the Tina Mobile!

---This wins the prize for "Worst Webpage Ever".

---I agree, it does look like it may have gone through several computer type translations and came back to this.

It appears that 2-3-4 totally different webpages were merged into one and this nonsense resulted.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66