Ea Ncaa Football 09 Online Dynasty

Is anyone else with a PS3 picking up this game when it comes out this month? One of the new features includes an online dynasty much like fantasy football leagues, except you actually get to play the game. Each league supports up to 12 players, so I was hoping some of you from this board would be interested in making a mid-major only league, or allow custom teams if the game supports that. Anyone interested?

Is anyone else with a PS3 picking up this game when it comes out this month? One of the new features includes an online dynasty much like fantasy football leagues, except you actually get to play the game. Each league supports up to 12 players, so I was hoping some of you from this board would be interested in making a mid-major only league, or allow custom teams if the game supports that. Anyone interested?

I am planning on buying the game, but not for the PS3 (as I don't own one). If anyone would be interested in doing the same thing on the 360, then I might be up for that.

yes im buying this game for the ps3 when it comes out and i would love to do a mid major league if possible....this is a cool idea!

Hey BSTN, can you pm me your email or aim/msn (whatever you use), I'd like to get a list of interested people. Maybe we could have a PS3 and xbox 360 league, where the winner of each faces off at the end of the season as "bowl" game..haha =)

Hey BSTN, can you pm me your email or aim/msn (whatever you use), I'd like to get a list of interested people. Maybe we could have a PS3 and xbox 360 league, where the winner of each faces off at the end of the season as "bowl" game..haha =)

Who gets home console advantage on that?

Who gets home console advantage on that?

Nice.

I will be getting a 360 copy myself. Haven't bought NCAA Football since the 06 season. I was holding out in the hopes that EA would one day honor my request and allow you to re-organize the conferences in dynasty mode. I may have to once again settle for winning 3 straight national titles and taking Baylor's spot in the Big 12 South.

I don't know if I like how this could go down. I mean, there is a possiblity that several teams go undefeated, and someone would get left out of the championship opportunity. I think we should consider some type of playoff. :ph34r:

Doing an entire playoff between xbox and ps3 would be too difficult, because you'd have to have home advantage on each game and you would have to play the games in person. If we can get 10-12 people from this board alone, that line in Denton..then maybe. Otherwise we'll probably have to specific leagues per system =(

Doing an entire playoff between xbox and ps3 would be too difficult, because you'd have to have home advantage on each game and you would have to play the games in person. If we can get 10-12 people from this board alone, that line in Denton..then maybe. Otherwise we'll probably have to specific leagues per system =(

I think that this method is being unfair to my league. Maybe we could go to a +1 format that would allow more people to get into the action. While it does not solve the problem, I think we could use this as a starting point to get to a playoff. And if I can't get my way, I will threaten an anti-trust lawsuit. :lol:

Pinned.

If Gabe is the PS3 Captain, maybe we could have a volunteer for a 360 Captain, too. Volunteers?

I will only volunteer if my concerns are heard and we can consider a playoff system that would allow fair representation for all platforms and an equal opportunity for home console advantage.

I will only volunteer if my concerns are heard and we can consider a playoff system that would allow fair representation for all platforms and an equal opportunity for home console advantage.

Summarily denied. What we will have is four or five players that have been good in past years who will be ranked 1-2 by a panel and weighted against a dizzying array of computer analyses. No one else will be considered unless they are undefeated, and even then grudgingly given third or fourth place. Finally, in the event that more than two of said players are undefeated at the end of the year, we'll pretend that the arbitrary selection process truly gives us the best two teams, ignoring the elephant in the room who quietly tells us that the whole blasted thing is brutally unfair.

Summarily denied. What we will have is four or five players that have been good in past years who will be ranked 1-2 by a panel and weighted against a dizzying array of computer analyses. No one else will be considered unless they are undefeated, and even then grudgingly given third or fourth place. Finally, in the event that more than two of said players are undefeated at the end of the year, we'll pretend that the arbitrary selection process truly gives us the best two teams, ignoring the elephant in the room who quietly tells us that the whole blasted thing is brutally unfair.

Sounds good to me. I am part of the group that this helps right?

If not, this system is seriously flawed and I am very upset by it. I refuse to publicly speak out against it, and will say, when asked, that I am just proud to get the opportunity to play in one of the big games while seceretly dying a little inside.

Sounds good to me. I am part of the group that this helps right?

If not, this system is seriously flawed and I am very upset by it. I refuse to publicly speak out against it, and will say, when asked, that I am just proud to get the opportunity to play in one of the big games while seceretly dying a little inside.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guys are giving me a headache...

So who gets to be the highly sought after Mean Green? :P

Oh and for anyone interested, please pm me your info...I might throw together a website if you guys can help me think of a name as well.

Sounds like fun...if one forms for the PS3 only, I'd be interested. Can't do the dual format thing from CO.

Also, I'm probably not near as good as most you guys. Can I be the SHSU of the league? Yall could pay me $10 a game to kick my ass in front of your rabid virtual fan base.

Don't worry. I haven't actually played NCAA since January I think. I think most of us will be pretty rusty. Plus, I'm told 09 has an entirely different gameplay 'feel.' I think you can see a little bit of that on the demo, but it should be more pronounced in the final build. In a way, we should all be starting from scratch.

Sounds like fun...if one forms for the PS3 only, I'd be interested. Can't do the dual format thing from CO.

Also, I'm probably not near as good as most you guys. Can I be the SHSU of the league? Yall could pay me $10 a game to kick my ass in front of your rabid virtual fan base.

Yeah don't worry about talent... This will be my first to play it on the PS3, I haven't bought the game since 07 on the PS2 and it is considerably different. Besides, when it comes to these games.. I'm a lot like Mendoza, I don't know a thing about defensive play calling, I'm all offense =)

Edited by GabeGMG