6/2: Chargers Release Wr Brandon Jackson

jperg2

But his hair was so f'n rad.

In the words of BJack " long hair, don't care". That sucks he was cut, but he did have terrible yards after catch statistics. Good luck in your next endevors brandon.

Oh come on! Let me catch the ball and fall down Jackson. Do you people really believe Brandon Jackson was going to make it in the pros?

Remember the days when these kind of posts didn't happen??? <_<

Or the days when we backed our players??? <_<

What happened to those days??? :angry:

Here is the best to you B-Jax...hope you get another shot with another team!

Edited by BIG DAWG

Oh come on! Let me catch the ball and fall down Jackson. Do you people really believe Brandon Jackson was going to make it in the pros?

Are there folks around your office place that wonder every day if you should be fired; as you just have a UNT degree? Well, that's the same attitude you take with B-Jax. He's UNT alum, and we should support him. Period.

It is kind of amazing that BJax and Johnny Quinn have even gotten opportunities in NFL camps, given how they were pretty much ignored in the DD offense for most of their careers here. It's sad to think that we had NFL caliber players here who didn't make it because their skills weren't developed in the ridiculous offense we ran pre-TD. I hope they get the opportunity they deserve.

It is kind of amazing that BJax and Johnny Quinn have even gotten opportunities in NFL camps, given how they were pretty much ignored in the DD offense for most of their careers here. It's sad to think that we had NFL caliber players here who didn't make it because their skills weren't developed in the ridiculous offense we ran pre-TD. I hope they get the opportunity they deserve.

Well said sir... well said!

We Had the nations leading rushers - a good defense - won games - and went to bowl games = kind of sad!!!!!