Season Ticket Renewals For 2008

MeanGreen61

Not complaining, just wondering why there is a $20.00 service charge(last year charge was $5.00) to renew my season tickets according to my on line invoice. Service charge or not, tickets are renewed.

Hmm, my service charge is $10.

This year they are letting you break it up into 7 month payments. Last year I had to pay my MGC dues and season tickets in 4 months.

Edited by UNTflyer

Hmm, my service charge is $10.

This year they are letting you break it up into 7 month payments. Last year I had to pay my MGC dues and season tickets in 4 months.

You're lucky you got to pay yours off in installments. We had to do MGC dues and season tickets all in one lump sum. <_<

I agree with Greenjoe...EVERYONE renew your tickets (and buy more if you can) AND join the Mean Green Club AND join the Exes!

I know some of you have a "challenge" with the Mean Green Club and/or the Exes. I, too, have had my "challenges", but recently I came to the realization that my support helps UNT move forward, and I think that's what we need to do. "Keep you eye on the sparrow" was a phrase a mentor of mine once kept telling me when I would lose site of the real goal and let the "little things" or "lettle people" get in my way. Folks, "keep you eye on the sparrow". If you want things to keep going forward, and I truly believe that they are, support the university EVERY way you can, and don't let the little things get in the way. What really matters is that UNT is moving forward.

It is OUR university, and it is moving forward. So, I say with Greenjoe...renew your tickets, join the MeanGreen Club and join the Exes! It's a GREAT time to be GREEN! :clapping:

I agree with Greenjoe...EVERYONE renew your tickets (and buy more if you can) AND join the Mean Green Club AND join the Exes!

I know some of you have a "challenge" with the Mean Green Club and/or the Exes. I, too, have had my "challenges", but recently I came to the realization that my support helps UNT move forward, and I think that's what we need to do. "Keep you eye on the sparrow" was a phrase a mentor of mine once kept telling me when I would lose site of the real goal and let the "little things" or "lettle people" get in my way. Folks, "keep you eye on the sparrow". If you want things to keep going forward, and I truly believe that they are, support the university EVERY way you can, and don't let the little things get in the way. What really matters is that UNT is moving forward.

It is OUR university, and it is moving forward. So, I say with Greenjoe...renew your tickets, join the MeanGreen Club and join the Exes! It's a GREAT time to be GREEN! :clapping:

Burnt bridges need to be replaced. I'll wait until their is new leadership. Until then, I will continue to purchase season tickets and maintain my exes membership.

Guest 97and03

Burnt bridges need to be replaced. I'll wait until their is new leadership. Until then, I will continue to purchase season tickets and maintain my exes membership.

You could always just see if you can donate your $250 or whatever to the stadium fund instead.

Well I have wanted to be a season ticket holder but a lot of my friends, including my wife, are students so I am torn and I don't know if I can fit more that two tickets into my budget.

Season Tickets = $80/seat

Mean Green Club = $500

Sitting in the Shade = Priceless

Why wouldn't the new stadium have shade too on the west stands from it's pressbox? The new stadium will be turned slightly from Fouts to a more true north/south field; Fouts is a little NW/SE oriented.

Yeah, that's true isn't it? I-35E is a bit cock-eyed. Let's just hope that 6:00pm games remain the norm.

Guest 97and03

Well after seeing some of your stories about mgc, I am gong to have to wait to join, I think... Now if we could get a dedicated stadium fund I might do something there.

I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with the MGC and Mandy.