It Didn't Take Them Long

Dodge2007

The unknown is what Jones will do to UNT's recruiting in regards to skill players on offense in the Metroplex, because nobody, other than RB's want to play in the offense at TCU.

He's still wearing his green Hawaii "Live Strong" style bracelet.

He's still wearing his green Hawaii "Live Strong" style bracelet.

Good eyes! That is a great catch! Too funny!

I don't think I'll ever understand why dirty schmoo continues to push this phrase:

"SMU, the only Division I athletic program in Dallas, Texas"

Do they have a marketing group that thinks this is an angle they should constantly repeat?? Why doesn't TCU constantly regurgitate "TCU, the only Division I athletic program in Fort Worth, Texas"...or UTArlington, "UTA, the only Division I program in Arlington, Texas"...or UT Austin, "UT, the only Division I team in Austin, Texas"....or UTEP, etc....heck, lets spread out. Does Syracuse University constantly claim, "Syracuse, the only Division I program in Syracuse, New York". Who else?...we could go for days....

.....or, do they do it just to piss off the conspiracy theorists at North Texas?

That's one of SUMG's "Go Mean Green" bracelets!

Classic!!

Why in the world would that true slogan bother you? UNT is in Denton, TCU in Ft. Worth, and SMU in Dallas. We all have our own cities, be proud of yours!

I think (per usual) you missed his point. He was pointing out how small-time and unnecessary saying "the only D1 program in Dallas" is. It's like a dog pissing on a tree that no other dog really has designs on. If I were to change my signature line to "Emmitt, the only husband in my house" people would think I was goofy.

Come to think of it, since pointless territorial boasts are en vogue, I'm gonna do it.

I think (per usual) you missed his point. He was pointing out how small-time and unnecessary saying "the only D1 program in Dallas" is. It's like a dog pissing on a tree that no other dog really has designs on. If I were to change my signature line to "Emmitt, the only husband in my house" people would think I was goofy.

As usual, your self professed hatred of SMU continues to make you look like a jealous kid. It doesn't matter what they do, your blind rage will pee on it. Let's focus on the good things going on in Denton!

As usual, your self professed hatred of SMU continues to make you look like a jealous kid. It doesn't matter what they do, your blind rage will pee on it. Let's focus on the good things going on in Denton!

Let's focus on the percentage of dodgefan's posts that defend or talk up SMU, versus the ones that don't mention the Ponies at all or are negative towards them.... do the bushes outside Perkins have WiFi?

Let's focus on the percentage of dodgefan's posts that defend or talk up SMU, versus the ones that don't mention the Ponies at all or are negative towards them.... do the bushes outside Perkins have WiFi?

Dodgefan has been a defender of SMU and NT apologist from day one. He's only here because, as his nickname indicates, he is a Todd Dodge fan...

It doesn't make sense to me that someone would be such a fan of a high school coach as to follow him to a school they never attended. And to make it even more puzzling, he bashes UNT while talking up our rivals. It makes me think that he is embarassed Dodge went to NT, secretly wishing that he went to SMU instead.

Edited by UNTflyer

Come to think of it, since pointless territorial boasts are en vogue, I'm gonna do it.

Nail. Hammer. Head.

Couldn't have said it better. Thank you.