North Texas Vs Centenary

CMJ

I'm just going to throw this out there...and I know I'm gonna be crucified vehemetly for it...but...in watching these past two games...the ball seems to move better with Josh White out of the line-up.

Just an observation...not an indictment of White by any means.

I'm just going to throw this out there...and I know I'm gonna be crucified vehemetly for it...but...in watching these past two games...the ball seems to move better with Josh White out of the line-up.

Just an observation...not an indictment of White by any means.

cbl I completely agree w/ you. I love j white, but the offensive flow seems better, and i think our defense is better as well. as far as the offense goes, the main difference is that you dont have a guy that can create for himself as well as white can, but he tends to hesitate when moving the ball around the perimeter. when you watch our older guys in there you can just see that they know where they are going with the ball before they get it.