New Recruit - Another 3 Star

meangreenacct

Old Timer is going to get upset that you posted this on here...

Its public knowledge if it is on websites now, so if he gets mad get mad at Rivals.

BTW newspaper today in LR shows Arky state signed 5 JUCO Mid-years.

Why has UNT not published anything yet if have signed anyone? or are we playing the stealth waiting game until classes start in January?

Holy Cow! 5 Rivals three stars so far. This will be the best recruiting class in decades! And love the defensive backfield pick-ups. We have been down there for a few years and very bad in depth. How many times over the past few years have the other teams offense had 4-5 wide out formations and we didin't even have 5 defensive backs in the game because there weren't enough athletes to put out there?

Dodge will get it done. By 2010 when this class is Junior's and redshirt sophomores, this team will be a monster!

It is a long way from signing day but that is a good looking athlete. Hopefully, Cook does not get swayed by his other visits.

Not all are swayed by better facilities or a better conference. UNT had several prospects last season that had those opportunities but chose TD and his success in high school over what could be considered a better program by Rivals or any other recruiting board.

Guest 97and03

Nice athleticism! With his running style, could he be a good fit for RB in the spread? He is clearly not the type that needs a running start, as he has a nice quick first step and is pretty elusive.

Guys and mean green nation:

Dallas WW Samuell high is my Alma Matter

I cannot even begin to tell you guys how happy I am for Dwaylon to be coming to Mean Green Country, he started at QB at Samuell Soph, Jr, and Sr seasons.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=149575634

I have already put in a friend request for him on myspace and I sent him the myspace links to the mean green fansite, and I sent a link to his myspace page to Riley Dodge, Patrick Cobbs, and Beau Davidson.

guys lets make him feel welcome in mean green land.

Guys and mean green nation:

Dallas WW Samuell high is my Alma Matter

I cannot even begin to tell you guys how happy I am for Dwaylon to be coming to Mean Green Country, he started at QB at Samuell Soph, Jr, and Sr seasons.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=149575634

I have already put in a friend request for him on myspace and I sent him the myspace links to the mean green fansite, and I sent a link to his myspace page to Riley Dodge, Patrick Cobbs, and Beau Davidson.

guys lets make him feel welcome in mean green land.

Yes, lets stalk our recruits on Myspace, that sounds like a good idea.