Returning To The Homeland

CMJ

I'm sure many of you know already, but i will be flying in from the City of Angels on Friday thru next Thursday. Since moving here late 2001, I've mostly been an internet fan. :) Despite rolling thru the DFW area on acouple of occassions since - this will be my first time watching the Football team since Homecming of 2002 and my first NT basketball games since Trilli's last season.

I'm looking forward to meeting lots of you from the board, and reconnecting with those I know already. I'll be with Emmitt on Saturday if you want to say hello.

Oh, and thanks goes out to stebo for the Navy tickets and SUMG for offering to entertain me for a day or two while I'm in town.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Rick, I'd been meaning to ask....what's with the all female cannon crew? Was it intentional or did it just happen to work out that way? I normally don't think of women and heavy artillery at the same time.

Rick, I'd been meaning to ask....what's with the all female cannon crew? Was it intentional or did it just happen to work out that way? I normally don't think of women and heavy artillery at the same time.

Kind of scary isn't it? However, my wife would love to fire off the cannon sometime......only she'd prefer that it have a projectile in it. :blink:

You picked the perfect weekend to come back for sure with the biggest home game in years and the banner raising....add the fact FFR is going to let you run the cannon and you get to spend all day with SMUG, that's trip well worth the money.

It killed me last year to miss all the hoopla with the Tournament appearance. I couldn't miss our 1st banner in 20 years! With the Oklahoma State game so soon afterwards I knew I had to stay for it too(hence why I leave Thursday).

The Navy game was honestly icing on the cake.

Okay, I'm finishing the prep and should be going to the airport in about an hour to ninety minutes. I'll be arriving at DFW a little after 5pm CST. See yall tommorrow.

GMG

No delays in LAX or DFW right now. You flight is currently showing "on-time" and currently scheduled to depart from Terminal 4, gate 42B.

Expect some choppiness on climbout and some moderate turbulence out over Eastern Cali....the ride should be good after that.

Have a good flight and a great time in Denton!

No delays in LAX or DFW right now. You flight is currently showing "on-time" and currently scheduled to depart from Terminal 4, gate 42B.

Expect some choppiness on climbout and some moderate turbulence out over Eastern Cali....the ride should be good after that.

Have a good flight and a great time in Denton!

Wow...talk about service! I have turbulence - scares the crap out of me. But at least I'll know where to expect it! :D Thanks Justin.

Wow...talk about service! I have turbulence - scares the crap out of me. But at least I'll know where to expect it! :D Thanks Justin.

Nothing to worry about man. Another look shows the turbulence reports coming from smaller private jets and commuter turboprops. Shouldn't be anything for a bigger birdie like the Boeing 757.

Edited by JayDub

Jaydub you are turning more and more in an actual airplane on a daily basis... homo...

CMJ... have a good trip... hopefully if I can get out of a previous engagement and make it to the bball game and meet the guy i have discussed ball with for a few years now....

Edited by UNT_92_Fan