Our Final Record

NT03

11/10 vs. Navy

11/15 @ Arkansas State

11/24 vs. WKU

12/01 @ FIU

I'm thinking the troops really get behind TD & the staff and get on a roll to close out the year on a positive note. The FIU game really scares me though , I hope they have a win by the time we come to town.

I say we win the final 2 home games & the FIU game , while gettting beat by a better Arkansas State team on the road.

Edited by NT03

I think we have a good chance with teams left on our schedule of wining 3 of the last 4. Providing the team as not become to distracted with current events, it may do quite the opposite and solidify the team only time will tell.

I think we have a good chance with teams left on our schedule of wining 3 of the last 4. Providing the team as not become to distracted with current events, it may do quite the opposite and solidify the team only time will tell.

I'm hoping it brings Dodge's team together and it probably will. The guys that work hard and stay sharp seem to be getting rewarded and praised.

I'm hoping it brings Dodge's team together and it probably will. The guys that work hard and stay sharp seem to be getting rewarded and praised.

Taking into consideration how tough this year (and this past week) have been on the team and Todd Dodge I'd love to see the following happen.

I'd love to win em all, but with 4 game left, I'd feel really good if we could win at least two of those. For those 2 wins, I think it would show great improvement if we can beat Navy at home, and win at least 1 game on the road. None a stellar season - but we should use the remaining 4 games to evaluate players AND coaches to determine how to hit the ground running at the BEGINNING of next season. None of us want to get to game 4 of next season to finally confirm we need to make a change in areas.

But I will say this, I did say at the beginning of the season, there was a good chance they might go winless this year. Either way, I'm still very proud of them, and I still brag them up anytime I talk football to anyone of my friends.

GIVE EM HELL SATURDAY GUYS!