And For My 3,000th Post...

JayDub

I just want to say thanks to all that work hard to make this site what it is...

Also, I would like to point out that Cerebus, JohnDenver, illuvius32, ElGuapo, SteaminWillieBeamin, and a few others are members of the Nazi party.

In addition...if anyone wants to help me capture Cerebus and try to pass him off to the US Government as Osama bin Laden to collect the reward, let me know!

That is all.

Edited by JayDub

I just want to say thanks to all that work hard to make this site what it is...

Also, I would like to point out that Cerebus, JohnDenver, illuvius32, ElGuapo, SteaminWillieBeamin, and a few others are members of the Nazi party.

In addition...if anyone wants to help me capture Cerebus and try to pass him off to the US Government as Osama bin Laden to collect the reward, let me know!

That is all.

Haha... what a goober! Still, he works with airplanes. That gets him points in my book. Long live the Dub-ster... (Oh, and yes.. you can smoke while the plane is refueling... just dont spit)

GMG!!!

I'll just sit here and party at 1999.

Just read the Dom Green thread that was locked.

you guys are nuts....

Let me join in by saying I really love Good Fella's Brick Oven in ole Carrollton, TX.

Smoked Mozzarella, Roasted Peppers, Smoked Sausage and onions on a wood fired oven.

Perfection.

....and THAT sounds sooo good. I hope to try it sometime, Rocky Mountain Man.

Edited by greenminer

How about I ban jaydub one day, for every dollar that we can raise for the Andrew Smith Scholarship fund?

Change JayDub to a couple of other posters and I'm in for at least 50 cents!

I'm loooking at you GMG1999! :lol:

BTW Justin, of the 3000 posts, how many actually add something to the thread? hehehe.

Edited by SouthBendGreen

How about I ban jaydub one day, for every dollar that we can raise for the Andrew Smith Scholarship fund?

I'll start it...put me down for 10 bucks. Who else is in?

BTW Justin, of the 3000 posts, how many actually add something to the thread? hehehe.

Exactly 4. Which is only twice more than the amount of times I've drunkenly been on Sporting News Radio.